[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly reminder that this bald fuck is a complete retard and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11
File: Trump.png (224 KB, 561x186) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
224 KB, 561x186
Friendly reminder that this bald fuck is a complete retard and tasteless yutz.
>>
>>543695
I cannot believe people are falling for this "build a wall" bullshit. He tells people exactly what they want to hear without explaining how he's going to do it, and they treat him as if he's somehow different from any of the other politicians who have said the same and accomplished nothing.
>>
>>543695
The contrary normalfags on facebook//pol//reddit idolise him.
>>
>>543720
This is typically how presidential elections work in America
>>
File: 546456456.png (235 KB, 433x480) Image search: [Google]
546456456.png
235 KB, 433x480
>>543695
>>543720
>>543725
>>543727

Cry more
>>
>>543739
I wasn't crying, Anime girl, I was telling Anonymous that presidential elections are always full of screaming jackasses
>>
>>543695
I like him
>>
Hillary is much worse
>>
File: BANE.jpg (243 KB, 1270x525) Image search: [Google]
BANE.jpg
243 KB, 1270x525
>>543695
That wasn't friendly at all.
I can't believe how much shitposting there is against this guy, time was once that we would have all worked to get him elected purely for lulz, because fuck the presidency and fuck everybody running shit. Now people are trying to be serious like those queers over at normalfag sites, go be an activist on FB if you're that concerned about the future, the rest of us are crashing this plane with no survivors, because fuck you that's why.
>>
>>543752
Don't respond to idiots like that.
>>
>>543859
Explain how. You people always say this but then never back up your words with facts.
>>
>>543862
oh god now you've done it. inb4 vince foster
>>
>>543862
Takes donations from oppressive governments and state companies
Sold uranium to the Russians
Pretty much destabilized Syria and Iraq through her and the administration's policies
Lied over many things
Flipflopped on many political stances
Can't even use understand basic IT security
List goes on
>>
File: STINKS.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
STINKS.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>543862
She stinks and I don't like her!
>>
>>543865
And Trump is better because...?
>>
File: Trump Vs The Establishment.jpg (340 KB, 944x766) Image search: [Google]
Trump Vs The Establishment.jpg
340 KB, 944x766
>>543874
Because everybody I've always hated has lined themselves up conveniently against him. If his momentum can result in even incremental changes for the better, then it's worth it. If not, at least we'll have entertainment while we continue to burn.
>>
Trump is pro-Israel and is WAY more moderate than /pol/ thinks he is, he's already better than Hillary, who should be in fucking jail.

I'd rather have Bernie but hey, you can't always get what you want.
>>
>>543861
But it's fun, don't you like fun, Anon?
>>
>>543739
Anyone who takes the American election circus seriously ought be taken to the slaughter as a means to improve the gene pool.
>>
>>543881
If you think that Trump is anything but part of "The Establishment", you're a complete fucking idiot and example of why the rest of 4chan can't fucking stand /pol/tards.

He is a billionaire, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>543923
Being rich doesn't automatically make you part of "the club". Welcome to 4chan, btw, I hope in time you become less of a faggot here, but that's probably misplaced optimism on my part.
>>
>>543882
Trump said trannies deserve to be protected as US citizens. I wonder if the average /pol/tard knows that.
>>
>>543926
It was spammed in about 400 threads over the course of a week, everybody knows.
>>
>>543927
O-oh.

Yeah, if it wasn't obvious I don't visit /pol/, but what I do see is how they support him, thinking he's going to get rid of jews and """degenerates""", when that's clearly not gonna happen.

Is it all a big meme?
>>
>>543695
any sane person sees this
however /pol/ is a bunch of autistic memekids
>>
Take this shit to /pol/.
OP included.
>>
File: you win some you lose some.jpg (85 KB, 460x459) Image search: [Google]
you win some you lose some.jpg
85 KB, 460x459
>>543928
>but what I do see is how they support him
No you don't, not if you aren't lurking /pol/ for long periods of time. Degree of support varies among anons, some are fervent rabid supporters, some are resigned to hating everyone else running and support him by default.
Basically consider the surface shell of Trump support to be pure chocolate memery, but the creamy center is genuine, where the policy is at. It's sort of nuts though because that chocolate shell is itself now encased in a tinfoil wrapping, causing the entire thing to seem highly suspect to the uninitiated, and coupled with the organized anti-trump memery casting him as a racist-sexist-bigot-islamaphobe-homophobe-ect the outside observer now cannot possibly fathom why anyone would support him.
>>
File: 06a5.jpg (55 KB, 649x457) Image search: [Google]
06a5.jpg
55 KB, 649x457
>>543941
>9fag
>>
>>543943
The fuck are you on about now
>>
>>543720
Trump has stated how he would get Mexico to pay for a wall to be fair
>>
>>543994
This
>>
>>543882
>Trump is pro-Israel
Really? What makes you say this?
>>
>>544106
he is a capitalist
>>
File: 1459836240172.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1459836240172.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>543695
>>543933
>>543720
>>
>>544106
Uhh, maybe because he did a speech on a pro-Israel meeting like two months ago??
>>
>>544133
>don't have an argument
>BETTER CALL THEM A REDDITOR
>>
>>543994
And how exactly does he intend to do this? You really think it's so easy as saying "Hey, pay for this!"? Why should Mexico owe us anything? We're the country in debt.
>>
Johnson also had a message for the erstwhile Republicans who are also seeking a new candidate to get behind, and also some harsh words about Trump.

“Look, we are about smaller government. That’s the most important issue that there is, and that ultimately that’s more freedom.” said Johnson. “When you don’t have to fear the government, that’s liberty. When citizens live in fear of the government, that’s tyranny. And that’s where we’re headed with Donald Trump.”

The Libertarian party, and namely Gary Johnson, have been seeing a pretty massive upswing in support now that the primaries are wrapping up. In fact, the increase has been rather impressive, as I’ve noted before in detail, membership is up 20 times that of last year, and even funding has gone up significantly.

And it’s only set to continue to increase. If Johnson can win over Sanders voters, as well as disaffected republicans, the Libertarian may have a significant showing this election season. More so than many before.
>>
>>544278

He said he would bar people in the U.S from sending any cash to Mexico unless Mexico agreed to pay for the wall.

The federal government has done similar things before (in the form of "do what we say or we'll cut highway funding to your state"), but not on an international scale.
>>
File: 1386207912281.jpg (124 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
1386207912281.jpg
124 KB, 600x446
>>544285

I did not mean to post that image.
>>
File: 1454104868100-clinton43.jpg (92 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1454104868100-clinton43.jpg
92 KB, 800x600
Friendly reminder that Hillary Rodham Clinton is going to be elected as the 45th President of the United States of America.
>>
>>544357
That's what I've been telling people for a while now. Americans just want that novelty vote. We already elected a black president, so now it's time for us to elect a woman president. This country is a fucking joke.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.