[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pause the faggotry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (306 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
306 KB, 1000x667
Would taking 4chan offline for like a month improve the site in the long run?

I'd think a lot of the seriel shit posters would go elsewhere out of autistic necessity.
>>
They could go shit on this place https://plag.com
>>
What do you guys think would happen if 4chan went down indefinitely?
>>
>>543682
I'd finally do something productive with my life
>>
>>543684
good joke
>>
>>543686
this guy gets it
>>
More like a complete restructuring of the site

Remove all boards that do not pertain to japanese culture or anime
Remove discussion of topics that dont pertain to the above
Enforce this with unflinching, nazi-level moderation (because all the cancer will no doubt be attacking the site nonstop for months angry that their shitty circlejerk went away)

Problem solved. 4chan needs to go back to its roots to purge the cancer from itself.
>>
>>543707
B8
>>
>>543654

The day 4chan comes back online will be the most monumental amount of shitposting the world has ever seen.

There would be thousands, if not tens of thousands of anons using the downtime to craft and stockpile WMD grade shitposts.
>>
>>543654
Be the change you want to be in the world, anon.
>>
>>543711
Not everything that offends you is "bait", you cancerous piece of shit.
Part of the reason why 4chan is a fucking sad joke these days is because it is full of cretinous outsiders like you.
>>
>>543723
you opinion is so fucking stupid that it's practically bait.

you should feel bad.
>>
>>543723
>le check my unverifiable oldfag status post
it's not even good b8
>>
>>543654
no because the news would blog about it and more newcancer would come
>>
>>543654
No, not really in my own opinion. The chan culture of this site is pretty damn toxic and it has done more damage to itself than anything else off-site can. Only thing that can stop if is if 4chan decides to completely enter into a different level of chan culture that is overall positive and doesn't practice shitty patterns of discussion (ie /pol/.)
>>
>>544464
Back to fageddit.

I would 4chan to shut down. It'll sprout ten other chans which will make the fbi harder to monitor and control the agenda
>>
>>543723
Dont get pissy over your shitty transparent bait.
>>
File: 1463880103511.jpg (71 KB, 663x516) Image search: [Google]
1463880103511.jpg
71 KB, 663x516
>>544492
Hm?
>>
>>544501
Hello honypotchan we know u are datamining
>>
File: beyond.jpg (24 KB, 302x300) Image search: [Google]
beyond.jpg
24 KB, 302x300
>>544504
What?
>>
>>543723
I love how elitist and edgy weeaboos are on the internet because you JUST know they are pussies irl.
>>
>>544531
What's your excuse
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.