[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you can niggertext captcha once again All is right with the world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
>you can niggertext captcha once again
All is right with the world.
>>
>>543386
what the fuck kind of ugly theme am I looking at?
>>
>>543437
That's Sae from Hidamari Sketch.
>>
>>543386
No you can't
>>
>>543506
Wait, it just works with any word.
>>
test
>>
Do you just never get tired of jokes, OP? Typically, things stop being funny after about... oh I don't know... a year?
>>
>>543517
It worked for me on like the fifth try.
>>
I bet they changed it to the current format after people started spamming their anon-powered "OCR" with nigger.
>>
>>543480
I don't speak Japanese
>>
Hm
>>
>>543573
Seems to be random though.
>>
>>543575
Not random it only works for words the captcha doesn't actually know, and are thrown in there so google can identify the word through people answering the captcha correctly.
>>
You can also just leave the word Google doesn't know blank. You don't even need to type a space.
>>
>>543386
test
>>
>>543559
Sorry. To clarify, that's 沙英 from ひだまりスケッチ.
>>
>>543506
>>543508
>>543517
>>543518
>>543520
>>543527
>>543573
>>543575
>>543605
>>543608
So many newfags in this thread. This is something people have been doing since captcha was implemented. As long as you get one word correct you don't have to type the other.

That said, why would you pass up a perfectly good opportunity to type "ARSE"?
>>
yeah, I've been doing it for a while myself though

it's harder to tell though nowadays, most of the time it's just the numbers, but every now and again you'll get ones where it could be either
>>
>>543722
>That said, why would you pass up a perfectly good opportunity to type "ARSE"?
Because I've already gotten a dozen different types like that. Mostly dick captcha's.
>>
Test

EDIT; Holy shit it works!
>>
>>543722
It had stopped working ever since the new street signs captcha shit came in though.
>>
Bullshit
>>
>>543386
I just got a captcha that said D Avenue and I got a chuckle out of it.
>>
File: aXVz09Y.png (68 KB, 250x435) Image search: [Google]
aXVz09Y.png
68 KB, 250x435
>>543480
You are close, but wrong.
>>
testing
>>
>>543386
test
>>
File: 1464284437079.jpg (62 KB, 736x480) Image search: [Google]
1464284437079.jpg
62 KB, 736x480
Is anyone else getting a lot of French street signs?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.