[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've been coming to 4chan since 2008, consider myself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: big-versus-small-300x300[2].jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
big-versus-small-300x300[2].jpg
12 KB, 300x300
>I've been coming to 4chan since 2008, consider myself a newfag
>tfw I consider all the college kids who are very likely discovering /pol/ through their universities
>tfw all the normie high school seniors I hated are flooding into my place of respite to talk about disgusting normie politics
>tfw people like me are now deprecated on 4chan
>tfw I've noticed an obvious decrease in post quality over the past 2 years

Now what? Now that the 4chan bubble is about to burst, where do I go? Can anyone out there relate to me, or are you all cuck memers now? I can't be crazy... I've literally watched this place decline. Am I crazy? Someone please tell me there is a grain of truth to what I am saying. 4chan has changed for the worse and it is objectively /pol/ and gamergate's fault.
>>
File: 1443643709298270[1].png (38 KB, 508x366) Image search: [Google]
1443643709298270[1].png
38 KB, 508x366
>>543256
Ecclesiastes 1:9-1:10
>>
I think it's just population-increase.
>>
>>543261
I might start going to smaller *chans.

>>543259
Not only does the eternal September still exist, which I am a perpetrator of (started using net in 2000), but things have far surpassed it

The internet is packed to the seams with idiots and content designed for idiots

Google even indexes pages in a fucked up way compared to how it did in the early 2000's

I'm so sick of this. I just want things I like to be left alone by outsiders who 100% of the time change things for the worse
>>
>>543256
>>543259
>us oldfags amirite xd

You are starting to become as annoying as newfags
>>
>>543278
I'm not even an oldfag... But I was around for a time before 4chan even knew what Reddit or "cuck" was

It was better. It just was. I'm sorry if you don't agree with me but you'd be 10000% percent wrong to say that this site would be better without any mention of Reddit, politics, cuck memes, death grips, and autism

It's just a circle. it never ends. this place used to be fresh but now it's just a samey content mill.

inb4 dont like it leave

i will
>>
>>543283
sorry, *wouldn't be better
>>
>>543256
It got so bad I left /v/ to save my own sanity. I have 7chan and krautchan I can use as emergency if this place finally goes belly up but I would prefer mods and admin would just do the obvious little things to bring back a better community (aka ban fucking phone posting).
>>
>>543256
Fuck off queer
>>
File: prog.png (62 KB, 762x621) Image search: [Google]
prog.png
62 KB, 762x621
>>543283
>before 4chan even knew what Reddit or "cuck" was
4chan always knew about Reddit because it was always cancerous.
You haven't been here since 2008, fuck off, newfag.
>>
>>543543
Wow, you posted a screenshot from /prog/ but not the associated /newnew/ or /newpol/ textboards that were linked on /n/ or /new/.

reddit was rarely mentioned on the news boards. it was either stormfront or some other news sites.
>>
>>543543
http://world4search.readsicp.org/q/newnew/reddit - <1 page
http://world4search.readsicp.org/q/newnew/stormfront - 6 pages

http://world4search.readsicp.org/q/newpol/stormfront - 39 pages
http://world4search.readsicp.org/q/newpol/reddit - 2 pages
>>
>>543256
>normie politics
The law affects robots too, and now that you have the right to vote you might as well use it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.