[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should the place be called /sjw/ I'm not even memeing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1462950424418.jpg (51 KB, 604x397) Image search: [Google]
1462950424418.jpg
51 KB, 604x397
Should the place be called /sjw/

I'm not even memeing, my mainboards are /m/, /biz/, and /lit/ but this place is just such a hive of /pol/ hatred. No other board gets as much shit flung at them. Why do you guys even care that much? What has /pol/ done to you?
>>
>>542621
>Why do you guys even care that much?
Why do you? It's pretty obvious some are fake /pol/tards and others are fake /pol/ haters.

It's like a false flag party.
>>
>>542627
I'm mostly curious. I see sophists, and laymen trying to convince themselves that /pol/ is some sort of cancer on 4chan, but the boards I visit are pretty free of the Jewish, race, or sexist memes that spawn from /pol/. If its really a false flag party, I feel like some of these people are losing the irony and morphing into their shitposts. Depressing really.
>>
>anybody who dislikes /pol/ is an SJW
this is why you get shit flung at you
>>
>>542632
>I feel like some of these people are losing the irony and morphing into their shitposts
Happened with waifus, happened with bronies, happened with /pol/. Nothing new here.
>>
>>542635
Well, you are implying my motives here. I can't help but feel like there is a political agenda behind a lot of the people who want /pol/ gone, or mention it in almost every thread I see here.
And that's a scummy reaction of you, any kind of criticism you people receive is proof that /pol/ deserves criticism? I don't see the connection.
>>
>>542639
All of those things are cancerous, no? This board engages in this apparent false flagging, and I see people engage in a social desirability bias, and try to name drop /pol/ to get brownie points in seemingly unrelated threads. Sometimes, I see people take easy bait, just to try witticism at /pol/'s sake. Does this place want to eventually just be the unironic anti-pol board?
>>
>>542621
This post right here is called "false flagging." We can tell you are from /pol/.
>>
File: layznermain.jpg (35 KB, 429x165) Image search: [Google]
layznermain.jpg
35 KB, 429x165
>>542644
See this right here, I don't understand. Why can't people just answer my question? Why try to deflect this at me and assume my motives? From an outsider like me, it makes you look pathetic.
>>
>>542644
Also, where's the "we" come from? Are you such a hive after all?
>>
>>542641
>Well, you are implying my motives here
No, you did that in the very first sentence of your OP.

>I can't help but feel like there is a political agenda behind a lot of the people who want /pol/ gone
Because it makes you feel better to think that people are attacking /pol/ for the ideas it espouses rather than the autistic, unfunny, newfaggy, and generally underage nature of the board. That's the only way you feel any glimmer of importance in your barren life so you choose to believe it no matter how inconsistent with reality it is.

You'll be told unambiguously that /pol/tards are seen as obnoxious schoolkids because they shit up other boards with off-topic posts, but you'll ignore that and continue to cling to your binary worldview.

>And that's a scummy reaction of you
Yet wholly justified, considering even toddlers are able to count past their own age yet you can't. Yes, your insistence on seeing everything in life as left vs. right makes you so stupid that even literal underage posters would improve the S/N ratio of your board. It's embarrassing, lad.
>>
>>542647
This is the umpeenth thread about /pol/ on the front page right now. If you weren't here to promote an agenda you'd just stay out of it.
>>
File: gEINEdQ.gif (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
gEINEdQ.gif
1 MB, 640x960
>>542650
>No, you did that in the very first sentence of your OP.

How so?

>Because it makes you feel better to think that people are attacking /pol/ for the ideas it espouses rather than the autistic, unfunny, newfaggy, and generally underage nature of the board. That's the only way you feel any glimmer of importance in your barren life so you choose to believe it no matter how inconsistent with reality it is.

I see, so is this the part where you still aren't implying my motives?

>Yet wholly justified, considering even toddlers are able to count past their own age yet you can't. Yes, your insistence on seeing everything in life as left vs. right makes you so stupid that even literal underage posters would improve the S/N ratio of your board. It's embarrassing, lad.

What is there left to even address in your post? The only person making this binary is you. You are painting me as a /pol/tard so you have someone to argue with. You can't fathom that someone can possible not understand where you people are coming from.

Learn to actually argue, man.
>>
>>542656
Such sophistry, that's why I am asking.
>>
>>542658
>You are painting me as a /pol/tard so you have someone to argue with
Your b8 would have worked a lot better without this sentence:
>Should the place be called /sjw/
Try to think ahead more than two steps next time.
>>
>>542641
There's no political agenda. /pol/ is just shit. My political leanings are far-right/fascist and I was a /new/sman before moot axed the board and reintroduced it as /pol/ with a flashing sign across all boards, essentially opening the flood gates to people who hadn't heard of /new/ previously (mainly /b/tards and /v/irgins). Currently the majority of /pol/'s userbase came from those boards, leading to the obvious results of having the most cancerous users of 4chan converge into a single board.

I hate to be the seektit club guy, but /new/ was much better when it was one of the slower boards on 4chan. At least back then we could have disagreements and actual discussion without some 14 year old shitbag shouting the word cuck left and right for no reason.
>>
>>542658
You think /m/ and /lit/ don't shitpost about SJW's? The ere is a creative vacuum in art at the moment, from all political/philosophical ideologies.The language the people here use is just 4chan'ified r/srs against opinions they don't like

>>542663
>My political leanings are far-right/fascist
Oh lawdy, I thought nationalism was a meme
Anyway, I can understand what you said. Do you agree with the above posters that /pol/ is unilaterally shit with no redeemable features and should be purged?
>>
>>542671
whoops
>>542661
sorry, man, meant to reply to you
>>
File: iM59R8m.png (131 KB, 359x538) Image search: [Google]
iM59R8m.png
131 KB, 359x538
>>542671
>There is a creative vacuum in art at the moment
>>
>>542671
>You think /m/ and /lit/ don't shitpost about SJW's?
Only crossboarders from /pol/ do so. Nobody else obsesses over SJWs to the point participating in 400-reply-long threads about some literally who's latest dumb tweet and shoehorning the word in every discussion.
>>
>>542676
yea, poor choice of words on my part. Mostly talking about mecha.
>>
>>542679
Hmmm, if this is true, you may have a point about the contamination. I myself have been galvanized into these anti-progressive pseudo-campaigns from shitposting.
>>
>>542680
Not him, but that's even more fedora worthy. I'll give you a chance to figure out why, before I explain.
>>
File: 1462706980092.png (20 KB, 415x472) Image search: [Google]
1462706980092.png
20 KB, 415x472
>>542687
Because i called japanese toy commercials art, and i was projection my frustration onto all mediums?
>>
>>542671
There's no need to axe it, but it's in a very sad state these days. It nevertheless serves a purpose, even if that purpose is merely to contain the armies of newfags who think shouting nigger and cuck everywhere is a revolutionary act.

But you're right, nationalism isn't taken seriously anymore. With people like those on /pol/, how can the public at large take it seriously?
>>
>>542690
*projecting

also, poor typing skills.
>>
>>542691
What the difference between nationalism and exceptionalism? Is there a way to rebrand yourself?
>>
>>542658
>How so?
You mention that this place should be called /sjw/ then juxtapose the /pol/ hatred found here.
>>
>>542706
I'm realizing the error of that OP. The more I'm reading responses in this thread, and elsewhere, I had a lot of bad assumptions about the dichotomy of /pol/ and elsewhere.
>>
>There's no political agenda here
Who do you think you're trying to fool?
>>
File: 1360034783466.jpg (55 KB, 386x280) Image search: [Google]
1360034783466.jpg
55 KB, 386x280
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.