[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this to me, /qa/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
Why do you want to delete /pol/?

Wouldn't it just make the population of one of the most popular boards on the site get pissed off? Wouldn't it just incite them to occupy your home boards with Trump, rage, and Natsoc threads?

It seems much more benificial to just deal with the occasional leaks as you would any other off topic post instead of removing the wall that /pol/ provides as a separation between /pol/ and the rest of 4chan.

Well?
>>
i think it's a joke man jbr
>>
File: iamyd.jpg (27 KB, 984x691) Image search: [Google]
iamyd.jpg
27 KB, 984x691
>>
>>542589
Since /pol/fags are pussies the removal of their hugbox will terrify them. Yes, theyll shitpost for a while, but on boards that are far more enlightened they will be repulsed by pure logic, and then fuck off to stormfront or kill themselves. This is inevitable. The more mainstream 4chan becomes, the more pressure will be put on the higher ups to remove the tumor.
>>
>>542589
That's why what we're actually asking is for the mods to ban political discussion from the site. That way you cannot hide on any board. A message will be sent. You are not welcome here. And good riddance.
>>
File: 1464144207878.jpg (40 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
1464144207878.jpg
40 KB, 680x681
>>542595
Fight me right now. Tell me times when /pol/ are wrong, and I will debate you right now.
>>
>>542611
I found u >:) I see you in your sleep >:) i see you do EVERYTHING I know ur secrets! I know of the barcode on the back of ur head >:) There's a chip in your brain, the only way out is death by spekku, if not, you will arise, and this mesasge will be deleted and it will come back to you! We know you are the king of the moon, we know that you made it look like the world was round, but actually, THE WORLD WAS FLAT! CHINAH NEVER EXISTED!!! I know ur secrets, ALL OF THEM!!! Oh whoops! wrong person!
>>
File: 1462855368252.png (2 KB, 215x217) Image search: [Google]
1462855368252.png
2 KB, 215x217
>>542685
Y-Yea....

Wrong person.
>>
>>542589
Because it's funny? Why can /pol/ never lighten up and has to take everything srs
>>
>>542589
>Wouldn't it just incite them to occupy your home boards with Trump, rage, and Natsoc threads?
they already do. That is the problem
>>
>>542595
>repulsed by pure logic

OMFG /pol/ is here! MODDS MODDDS, do your job and ban them for me! They're giving me bad thoughts, and I can't refute their arguments!
>>
>>542712
because they think they're constantly at war
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.