[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /qa/ the worst board on the site?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1430458994664.jpg (74 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1430458994664.jpg
74 KB, 500x667
Is /qa/ the worst board on the site?
>>
>>542362
What's so bad about it?
>>
No, it's /co/
>>
Without a doubt.
>>
Yes and that's saying a lot when it goes up against shitholes like /v/ or /r9k/.

It's a board dedicated for cancerous newfags to bitch and whine about how X board should cater to them or endlessly rant about how Y board should be after spending 1 week browsing it and getting banned.

In a way, the problems it suffers from are similar to /vg/'s and points out even more why /q/ and /vg/ were the biggest mistakes in the history of this site. Instead of telling retards to lurk or fuck off, you make a home for them. Brilliant idea!
>>
>>542362
sauce pls
>>
No, it's /b/.
/qa/ turned into /q/2.0 after Hiro's Q&A. It was a pretty cool board before.
>>
File: 5xTZ3mR.png (291 KB, 488x391) Image search: [Google]
5xTZ3mR.png
291 KB, 488x391
>>542398
This
>>
the only board any one thinks is truly bad and needs deleted is /pol/
>>
>>542362
Yes /qa/ = /q/ 2.0
>>
>>542455
when will the meme die
>>
/qa/ is not /q/ you whining faggots. There are no visible mods here on a regular basis and Hiro doesn't come here but once or twice every few months.
>>
>>542473
It dies with /pol/
>>
it's full of the most useless crybabies
>>
>>542444
me on the right
>>
>>542568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
>>
>>542362
b for sauce
>>
>>542362
>showing off her ass because she has no tits
Sasuga
>>
I think staff needs to post more on this board.

I like a meta board. 4channers talking about 4chan and different aspects to it.

But I would like to see more responses from mods. I mean look at the recent boards. /qst/ - Quests and /wsr/ - Worksafe Requests.

While those have been requested in the past, there are countless more requests that have been made and overlooked. I feel like this new admin is incredibly inactive and unresponsive compared to moot. I'm sure he's doing a good job and I did recall him saying he needs to lurk more and understand the community better, and I appreciate him for taking the time to get to know us, but I'm not hearing much.

I do see an issue if there were more frequent staff posts, too, so that should be considered. We've had a board like that before. 99% brown-nosing responses. You couldn't utter a word without someone telling you that it's a privilege to be on this site and that you are completely useless and unnecessary.
>>
>>543107
We don't need another /q/.

>4channer
Fuck off.
>>
>>543087
Damn fine ass though. Who even cares about tits when she's packing a caboose like that?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.