[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Chanology so bad? Why do a lot of people here hate it so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1463024405964.gif (2 MB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
1463024405964.gif
2 MB, 300x226
Why was Chanology so bad? Why do a lot of people here hate it so much?
>>
Bump because this shit interests me...
>>
>>542277
Activism is cancer and does not belong here. 4chan is not your faggot serious club to 'improve' the world. Fuck off.
>>
>>542290
Calm down edgelord, Op wasn't necessarily condoning chanology, merely asking for opinions.
>>
>>542293
Fuck you.
>>
Because it brought a lot of moralfags here.
It was cool and shit... for two months.

>>542290
Scientologist detected.
>>
Chanology was moralfaggotry and borderline SJW-activism.
>>
anonymous users should not use issues to band together to create an identity that they take outside with them.

This is why we need to delete /pol/
>>
>>542317
>>542389
Edgefags pls
>>
>>542277
There's no reason to hate it unless you think 4chan should have no new users and therefore all media coverage is bad. That's a popular but wrong opinion.

There wasn't anything good about it other than watching a few scientologists freak out over it -- and they soon learned they just needed to close their curtains and wait for it to go away. Raids don't work as a form of activism because there's no negotiating power; you can't say "we'll raid you until you concede," because people will keep raiding anyway.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK