[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/'s decline
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: polshitpost.jpg (2 MB, 1137x8495) Image search: [Google]
polshitpost.jpg
2 MB, 1137x8495
I know /qa/ isn't exactly a /meta/ board, but the declining quality of /pol/ needs to be addressed somewhere. This isn't a complaint about moderation so much as it is about /pol/'s userbase and its tolerance towards this shit.

There are regularly:
● Treads that have little to nothing to do with politics
● Threads soliciting raids and invasions
● Threads that belong on /qst/
● Threads that belong on /wsr/
● Threads that belong on /int/
● Threads that belong on /r9k/
● Blatant bait threads
● Threads that are essentially "How come X girls love Y guys so much?", only worded differently
● Blatant /b/-tier race-related shitposting/bait threads that have little or nothing to do with politics or current events

And these threads get hundreds of replies sometimes.

At least during /pol/s previous incarnation - /new/, the board might have been one of the slower ones, but at least there was much less of this /b/-tier shit. /pol/ is a board I frequent and it saddens me to see it slip so far down the quality scale.
>>
I agree, but its mostly because right winged people want a right wing safe space to shitpost. Its sad, its pathetic, but most boards on 4chan are liberal, most newsites are liberal, most right-wing forums are too radical for early twenties, late teens people who just want to have fun, and not be berated for their worldview. How to fix this problem? I don't know. Probably up and leaving to another board.
>>
>>542278
>most boards on 4chan are liberal
I've found that most 4chan boards are more centrist.
>>
>>542278
You are full of shit m8 lurk moar
>>
>>542266
Why are white men so fucking pissy? One thing goes slightly out of its designated place and you devolve into petulant spoiled child. Must be hard having all that privilege protecting you from some of the harsh realities of life that other men must deal with.
>>
File: 1438663892352.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1438663892352.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>542476
Are you literally arguing that people are being "pissy" because their board is being flooded with blatant rule violations and spam?

>privilege
Is this bitch serious?? Why don't you check your 1st world middle class privilege?
>>
/pol/ was made to get politics threads and nigger hate threads out of /b/

/pol/ is a cancer containment board

/pol/ is /b/2
>>
>>542278
why is it acceptable on /pol/ to admit to only being on 4chan for a year or less? Every other board that is very looked down upon. But on /pol/ is seen as a good trait.
>>
>>542513
/b/ is far more cancerous than /pol/ could ever try to be if it put actual money behind the effort.

>>542515
nu/pol/ is mostly faggots from shitty boards like /b/, /v/ and /r9k/ who flooded the board after gaymercancer chased a bunch of /pol/acks off.
>>
>>542476
OP here.
I'm not even white.

But on the topic of harsh realities and privilege - I don't even live in the first world. Unless you don't as well, you have no grounds to complain, as you are to us what Wall Street billionaires are to you.
>>
>>542546
>SJWS BTFO
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.