[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, thanks AVG! What the fuck am I supposed to do then?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Wow, thanks AVG! What the fuck am I supposed to do then?
>>
>>541848
1. Root your cellphone and remove the bloatware (you probably shouldn't do this since you are unaware of the solution)
2. Live with it, it's not like everything electronic is spying on you anyway
3. Uninstall AVG
>>
>>541851
Do you have the patience to give me a step-by-step on how to do 1?
>>
>>541856
You mean rooting? Googling "root [cellphone model]" will do it. Thing is, there is a risk on doing this. You could brick the thing, remove stuff you didn't want too, fuck your system by having root privileges and doing what you aren't supposed to do or something you had no clue therefore.

Just don't go and blame me if you fuck up on something.
>>
>>541860
Okay thanks anon. Why the fuck is this thing in my phone anyway...will complaining to my carrier do anything?
>>
>>541864
Of course not. Bear in mind that even the stuff that comes with your cellphone is probably bad for your privacy and stuff. Anonymity and safety comes at a really high price, and often with paranoia.
>>
File: 1464077048106.png (44 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464077048106.png
44 KB, 1920x1080
>>541848
Good job hiro, we got rid of one mobilecuck
>>
>>541848
>using avg
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.