[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it possible to make a thing that shows what threads janitors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1394038835873.jpg (72 KB, 1256x1075) Image search: [Google]
1394038835873.jpg
72 KB, 1256x1075
is it possible to make a thing that shows what threads janitors (and maybe even mods) actively browse?

you know just to keep track and make sure they're not playing favorites
>>
It's possible, but the mods prefer people not knowing anything about them.
>>
>>541485
what about just jani tors then?
>>
>>541486
why do you care?
>>
>>541502
why not?
it would be good for boards like /tv/, /v/ and /mu/ considering the amount of shitposting that gets favored over actual discussion and stuff
>>
>>541616
of what use would that information be beyond merely satisfying your curiosity
>>
>>541627
curbing selective moderation
>>
>>541641
>selective moderation
What does this even mean? It sounds like the real issue here is that mods ignore things you think are problems.
>>
>>541482
I'm sorry, is 4chan like... losing your money or something? What do the mods owe you? It's not like you'll leave under any circumstances.
>>
If you know where they're looking, TROLLS know where they're looking.
>>
>>541678
Wow this was pretty obvious wasn't it?
>>
>>541486
>what about Jan Itors

Shouldn't that have been self explanatory? Mods prefer people not knowing anything - as such, janitors, who work under mods, are not ALLOWED to let people know anything. It's in the control of the mods.
>>
>>541687
Not to OP, apparently.
>>
>>541482
Another thing is to make a public historic of threads janies are deleting in case they have a bias.
>>
>>541742
I wish /bans/ would show as many things from only half as long ago. I don't think it would tip off trolls too much.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.