[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there so many underagefags and manchildren on most boards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1464203633880.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1464203633880.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
Why are there so many underagefags and manchildren on most boards?
>>
Because they're the only ones too stupid to figure out that reddit is better
>>
>>541474
>
>>
>>541471
Back then, people used the internet as a distraction only when young, so 'ye old 4chan users' were underage fucks who got bored and left.

Now people aren't leaving the internet. So you get to see them act as retarded children on the internet only to see them act as retarded manchildren on the internet as adults years later.
>>
>>541471
In America at least, society doesn't force people to grow up anymore.
>>
Well, why wouldn't there be? I'd assume that people without jobs would be posting most often, and young people are the most likely to be without a job.
>>
File: I'm an adult.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
I'm an adult.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
>>541522
And don't forget that older people without jobs are the kind of people who think their age means they know everything now. So they make some of the worst posts and are the most devoted about it because they have nothing better to do. So they believe they are right and can keep evading. Again and again. Without ever getting tired of it.
>>
>>541471
summer
>>
>>541501
It's like neverland here, pirates and all.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.