[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /pol/ so awesome? Is it how they keep the spirit of old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1462524446344.png (559 KB, 600x791) Image search: [Google]
1462524446344.png
559 KB, 600x791
Why is /pol/ so awesome? Is it how they keep the spirit of old 4chan alive with their pursuit of lulz and triggering the fuck out of normies? Is it the fact that it's one of the last places on the internet where you can argue unpopular views without being banned or downvoted by rabid mods and circle-jerkers? Or is it simply the sheer number of memes they produce?
>>
>>541140
/pol/ is nothing like old 4chan, and the fact that anyone seriously thinks they are is sad.
>>
>>541140
I've used /pol/ since it was made, but lately it's utter shit. It's gotten so bad I can't stand it for more than 15 minutes at a time. If old /pol/ of a few years ago could see how modern /pol/ has become a twitter based marketing tool for clickbait jews then they would have taken down all of 4chan years ago.
>>
>/pol/
>arguing
No, /pol/ is a unfunny place for redditors to spout the latest popular meme.
If you want people able to argue, even about controversial things (racist, fascists, hateful points of view), you go to /his/. But /pol/, with it's shit moderation, is among the trinity of the shittiest boards. The other two being /b/ and /v/, with the latter also being a place to spout the latest popular meme.

Moderation fucking when?
>>
>>541145
>>541182
>>541185
literally kekold social jew warrior feminsits keks
>>
>>541140
Pls don't cockmongler....;_;
>>
>>541140
>Arguing unpopular views
>On a hivemind board where everyone agrees with me
Typical retarded, i mean '''''redpilled'''''/ pol/fag
>>
>>541140
It's just a fucking fantastic board. Great humour, great banter, great memes, great information and (occasionally) good discussion. It used to be a lot better than it is, but it's still pretty good and has been getting better recently.

Such a shame that some faggots (especially on this board) see a few swastikas and some naughty words like "kike" and "nigger" thrown around and decide that it is just a place for stormfags to have a circle jerk. They are missing out.
>>
>>541185
Debates about racism do not belong on /his/. They belong on /pol/. Stop shiting up other boards because you have some retarded aversion to /pol/
>>
>>541185
> trinity of shitty boards: /b/, /v/ and /pol/

That's a weird way to write "/b/, /lgbt/ and /qa/
>>
File: leo.jpg (60 KB, 704x470) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
60 KB, 704x470
>>541309
>/pol/tards actually consider this b8 to be subtle
>>
>>541491
If we were to rank them in potent shittiness then yes, but /v/ and /pol/ are popular and leak over everywhere so they take the cake.
>>
>>541140
/pol/ is full of underagefags
>>
>>541182
this. how many threads a day there are just a picture of a tweet and the OP post saying "/POL/ BTFO" and the thread reaches bump limit. nobody archives articles before posting them anymore its just people giving articles that they claim to hate even more views.

what's worse is that aside from a few slow threads there are no conversations at all. 1/4 of the posts are people entering the thread and replying to OP without reading the 30 posts that say the same thing exact before they posted. the rest of the thread is filled with one guy disagreeing and getting 10 replies each time calling him a cuck and to kill himself.

the rest of the posts are just the generic replies someone makes based on the flag they see. its a waste of time
>>
>>541145
I'm here since 2001 and have to agree with you, sadly.
>>
>>541654
same
>>
>>541654
>>541725
...fag
>>
File: ur mom.jpg (49 KB, 236x297) Image search: [Google]
ur mom.jpg
49 KB, 236x297
>>541735
>>
>>541491
/lgbt/ and /qa/ aren't even relevant, they may as well both be unlisted. /b/ is /b/.
>>
>>541140
If you switched two of the letters, he would be saying "I'll cuck your sock!"
>>
>>541800
Is that a thing?
>>
>>541494
> cuck thinks anything in that post is untrue
>>
>>541783
/qa/ isn't relevant but /lgbt/ is. Even if it wasn't, /lgbt/ is so terrible that not including it in a list of shit boards is absurd.
>>
Wow, you sure showed them.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.