[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else find these stupid trope greentext threads on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: shit trope man.jpg (18 KB, 159x166) Image search: [Google]
shit trope man.jpg
18 KB, 159x166
Does anyone else find these stupid trope greentext threads on /v/ to be endlessly tiresome?
>>
Does anyone else find these stupid /q/ threads on /qa/ to be endlessly tiresome?
>>
I'll give you a list of things that are more tiresome:
>twitter screencaps
>what does it smell like
>BLACKED
>IT'S NOT FAIR
>/pol/ bait image under the guise of a vidya related thread
>waifu threads
>now that the dust has settled/what went wrong
>hiro pls make /vj/ it will solve everything!!
>>
>>541064
Yes.
I also find them equally as tiresome on /a/, where they are just as present.
It's basically an autistic template thread because the snowflake manchildren who have overran this site have no fucking idea how to communicate and instead puppet shit mindlessly. When you are raised as being awarded for breathing and rarely if ever stressed to the point of having to overcome things, there isn't a whole lot of external pressure to be creative and develop interpersonal skills.
The fucking autists have made 4chan mostly cancerous since 2008.
>>
>>541072
>>541074
Well fuck I'm glad I'm not the only malcontent around here needing to vent my spleen.
>>
>>541077
Not a malcontent, it is just this particular issue which pisses me off.
>>
>>541064
Yes, but apparently the mods think they're a hilarious part of board culture because they never delete them.

>>541066
You'll get bored of this eventually.
>>
>goes on /v/
>expects quality threads
>>
File: 1464096332670.gif (2 MB, 634x819) Image search: [Google]
1464096332670.gif
2 MB, 634x819
>>541064
>>
>>541167
who is this semen demon
>>
>>541072
What's wrong with waifu threads? They don't start fights or derail like the others do.
>>
>those autists who literally, LITERALLY repost the same thread, with the same opening text, and same image day after day
>the fags who constantly repost their shit threads when they get deleted, over and over again for breaking the rules
>>
>>541297
That's Tamako Market from the show Tamako Market.
>>
File: graphJokes.png (97 KB, 927x581) Image search: [Google]
graphJokes.png
97 KB, 927x581
Here you go, OP! I think this will explain why /v/ is bad!
>>
>>541623
Randall Munroe would love you.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.