[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why are people on 4chan so weird?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1462882716520.jpg (143 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1462882716520.jpg
143 KB, 1000x750
No i am not from reddit. In fact i also find a shitload of people on reddit as weird as people on 4chan but at least they're not trying way too hard to be as edgy as possible

/TV/ , /WSG/ and /fit/ are your most normal boards. Didn't go on fit for like 3 years so i don't know what's going on there anymore

/tv/ is becoming pol-tier immature and edgy, not as fun anymore

Don't get me started on the places filled with pedo deviant weird weaboos obsessed with weird things such as /a/. Let's just forgot about its existence and deshumanize anyone that goes there or on that pathetic nazi-wannabe neckbeard central

Why does 4chan gather so many social outcasts and legit mentally fucked up people?
>>
>>540950
>Why would social outcasts flock to an anonymous community of like-minded people where they're free to be as fucked up as they want without their posts following them around?
Gee, I dunno.
>>
>>540953
oh wow, didn't even see it that way

thanks
>>
File: 1446231498049.jpg (150 KB, 750x740) Image search: [Google]
1446231498049.jpg
150 KB, 750x740
Because this isn't a site meant for normalfaggots. Now fuck off.
>>
>>540950

>the "weird" people on Reddit arent tryhards
>but the ones on 4chan are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRxKHC7AlHc
>>
File: ......wat.png (109 KB, 525x628) Image search: [Google]
......wat.png
109 KB, 525x628
>>540960
Never saw that on reddit
>>
>>540961
Never saw people posting stuff lieke:

"I wanna fuck bran's boipussy! he turns me on, and i'm not a pedo",etc on reddit

they're still weird tho
>>
>>540961
What's the problem here? Other than the bitter and kinless Canadian?
>>
>>540968
>mai waifffuuuuu
>xD
>NINININIGGGGER NININININIGGGGGGGGGGGGEREGERERERER
>xD
>MAKE ANIIME GREAT AGAIN
>xD
>Le smug face xD

This must be down syndrome
>>
>>540973
>caring what underagefags say on the internet
They're just kids, give em a break
>>
>>540974
aren't they like 30+?
>>
File: 1405492210841.jpg (16 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1405492210841.jpg
16 KB, 500x667
>>540979
no

/pol/, /int/, /v/, /b/ and some other big boards are full of underage cancer
>>
>>540982
wow, makes total sense now
>>
>>540973
Jeez, do you have a grudge against fun or something?
>>540979
>30+
You really think every is above 30? The majority are around 16-24. /b/ and /v/ have an even younger demographic.
>>
>>540983
It's also newfags/redditors trying way too hard to fit in.
Just avoid big boards and you won't see them
>>
>>540973
/pol/ is really difficult to analyze because so much of it is filled with redditors trying to fit in that the whole thing's become a caricature of itself. Then it became a caricature of a caricature.
>>
sssaQ
>>
>>540986
Fucking this. I live on /diy/ and not only is there never a complaint about it here, all of the shit everyone on /qa/ says is "endemic across all boards" literally doesn't exist there. It's just too hard too shitpost. No one there bites because we're all too busy discussing 6 axis sex bots and cyclonic wasp annihilation, and the mods are actually on point.
>>
>>540950
>weird things such as /a/
/a/ is probably the least weirdest and the most cancer free board on this site. Mostly because of it's harsh selfmoderation. They can fucking smell your newshittines if you haven't lurked enough. Wished /v/ would did that. But hey, lets hate all anime on this site. It's not like it was fucking founded on chinese cartoons.
>>
>>540958
>says the normalfag
lel
>>
>>540950
Because it's anonymous.
Nobody knows if you're being real when you be edgy or weird, and if you are, no one can find you and hold it against you, unlike many other sites.
Now kill yourself, fucking newfag piece of shit.
>>
>>540950
>Why does 4chan gather so many social outcasts and legit mentally fucked up people?
The low bar of entry set by the moderation, and the encouragement to act in such ways by the existing userbase.
>>
>>540950
>/fit/
>normal
>>
>>540961
I foudn your problem
You were on /pol/
>>
>>541213
fuck off

/pol/ did nothing wronh
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.