[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep forgetting that there is a /mlp/ board on this site. By
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3
File: Shetland_Pony.jpg (365 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Shetland_Pony.jpg
365 KB, 1280x853
I keep forgetting that there is a /mlp/ board on this site. By now the fad pretty much died down and the more sensible people who were into it have been shamed out of existence. It's really slow board.

I think it should be deleted.

Originally it was created to contain all the mlp shit but there's nothing to contain anymore.
I don't think it would flood the other boards.
>>
I agree
>>
>>540861
>>540863
Stop spamming qa
>>
You can't delete a board just because it's slow. It has without a doubt a culture, no mater how shitty it is.
>>
>>540861
>my little pony gets its own board rather than staying on /co/ like it should now that the fad is over
>posts about an entire medium of entertainment (internet videos) are consistently removed from /tv/ by the mods

hiroshimoot has a lot to fix
>>
>>540866
>It has without a doubt a culture
that is why it needs to go
>>
File: post rate.png (15 KB, 310x788) Image search: [Google]
post rate.png
15 KB, 310x788
it's one of the fastest boards on the site and a big part of the traffic. hiro's a money hungry gook so he's never getting rid ofi t
>>
>>541322
I find that strange. Why exactly is this still one of the most popular boards on the site? Is MLP really still such a big deal? Is it just that this is the biggest/best MLP community on the internet?
>>
>>541354
>Is MLP really still such a big deal?
Well it already has the 7th season confirmed on a show which was originally meant to be 2 seasons, so there's no shortage of fans.

>Is it just that this is the biggest/best MLP community on the internet?
Nah the biggest would be equestria daily and reddit, I'd guess. /mlp/ is nowhere near those in terms of users
>>
>>540861
There's a mecha board, a graphic design board, a pokemon board, and a bunch of other shit that 4chan doesn't "really" need. If you're going to complain about something, why don't you complain about the lack of moderation on: /tv/. /v/, /int/, /r9k/, /co/, or any of the popular boards that people actually browse? Who cares about horse fuckers and their corner of the internet that nobody pays any attention to. Why don't we deal with real issues.
>>
>>541354
>Why exactly is this still one of the most popular boards on the site?

It's not

It's users are just especially fanatical and circlejerky

I bet if you had stats on "posts per unique IP" it would display this clearly
>>
>>542072
>or any of the popular boards that people actually browse?
are you implying that /mlp/ isn't a real board and isn't actually browsed?
you'd make a great politician
>>
>>542083
>zero reading comprehension
Here's your (You)
>>
>>542085
>who cares if X is shit? I don't like X! Take a look at Y, which I like, instead. Look at how shit it is.
nice /v/ meme, by the way. outed yourself as a worthless human being there
>>
>>542086
>browsing /v/
Try again. Also you still didn't grasp my point. Nice try diverting the argument tho.
>>
>>540861
Just make it have 5 pages instead of 10.

Also I see you're just trying to get it deleted so you can later ask for the pony rule to be deleted.
>>
>>540861
Why should it be deleted.
You don't notice it, and boards aren't being flooded.
The current system is borderline perfect.
>>
>>543427
Ban him, first.
>>
>>541354
>>541362
Equestria Daily probably has more readers, I don't think the actual 'community' there is very large. The number of users is probably comparable to the amount of active users of the larger subreddits. Tumblr is also suffused with mlp blogs, probably a larger population than /mlp/. It's hard to compare numbers really when none of them give numbers of active users.

MLP's not a big deal, but it is one of the largest "new" fandoms.
>>
>>544400
Because it was a background pony episode, duh.
Season 5 premier had more than 500 unique posters. That doesn't imply the population is around that number. Many people don't feel the need to post anything and just tend to lurk the new sticky threads
and then there are those who watch it latter cause they've got shit to do or are just waiting for torrents/daily motion links.
>>
>>540861

>/mlp/ is slow

It's obvious you haven't browsed the board, either.
The only thing that needs to go is you, and GR 15.

FIVE YEARS AND STILL BUTT BLASTED

Barneyfag pls go.
>>
>>546367
Not happening.
>>
>>543427
Get killed m8
>>
>>542112
If they delete that rule, I will try to sue Hiro.
>>
>>541322
How old are those stats?
>>
>>541354
>Why exactly is this still one of the most popular boards on the site?
Don't mistake ppm for popularity.
A hundred autistic horsefuckers can post the equivalent of a thousand average anons.

Autism is a hell of a drug.
>>
>>554918
It figures.
>>
>>543457
>6 years
>new
>>
>>553771
I wish there were a backup for that site.
>>
>>543426
/mlp/ is also the least autistic.
>>
>>552951
You clearly have more problems than many others here.
>>
>>542092
He's got a good point though.
>>
File: 1446060420353.png (26 KB, 309x294) Image search: [Google]
1446060420353.png
26 KB, 309x294
>>540861
You're so mad, dude.
God, it's like you're not even mad at the board for existing, it's like your mad at having no dick.
>>
>>561544
Fuck off.
>>
>>562345
>>562971
Fuck off Reddit.
>>
>>563530
Not surprised if he is.
>>
>>542072
Rot in hell faggot /m/ is literally the only place on all of 4chan with anime taste that isnt total garbage
>>
>>564253
You are one with garbage taste.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.