[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I use android so nobody knows im a phone poster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1463958051606.jpg (22 KB, 455x303) Image search: [Google]
1463958051606.jpg
22 KB, 455x303
I use android so nobody knows im a phone poster
>>
I post from my phone just to piss swaglord and his mod friends off
>>
It's very easy to detect phonefags by the way they write, because most of them are twitter illiterate niggers.
>>
>>540760
>not using ubutnu phone

pfffffft
>>
File: 1460580651528.jpg (22 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460580651528.jpg
22 KB, 640x640
Why don't you buy an actual computer?
>>
>>540784
If you look up my IP details it will show that the connection is tied to an Android device, because I'm using my phone to tether an Internet connection to my computer.

People who tend to complain about "phone posters" don't really have a strong grasp on what that actually implies, particularly when they make statements such as wanting to "ban mobile IPs".
>>
>>540760
>he thinks shitposters don't rename their files to trigger idiots
News flash, if they post a dumb frog with a tumblr filename its ironic
>>
>>540794
the only people who want to ban mobile IPs are mods who are pissed off that people use it to ban evade
so instead of actually keeping an eye out for rule breakers, they want to just rangeban huge groups
>>
>>540775
Why is this flavor of poster so irrationally retarded?
>>
>>540797
>the only people who want to ban mobile IPs are mods who are pissed off that people use it to ban evade
Yeah, no. Mods are fully aware of how people are fully aware that evading a ban is as simply as resetting a router.
>so instead of actually keeping an eye out for rule breakers, they want to just rangeban huge groups
Which is entirely unrelated to "mobile posters" because m00t did this more in the earlier years than he ever did in the past few years, when "mobile posters" weren't really a "thing".

I'd suggest you lurk more and post less, in order to take time and learn a little before displaying gross ignorance. We were all new once but that doesn't excuse a failure to lurk and learn.
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>be android phoneposter
>name all images image.jpg anyway
>>
>>540807
I see the mods still samefag on here to defend themselves just like how they used to do it on /q/
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 800x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 800x799
>>540815
I do just that except on desktop
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.