[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you guys hate /pol/ so much then why is it literally all you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: pol and you-20160524-193001.jpg (865 KB, 1312x2232) Image search: [Google]
pol and you-20160524-193001.jpg
865 KB, 1312x2232
If you guys hate /pol/ so much then why is it literally all you talk about
>>
>>540700
Bit unfair adding /a/ into the "rest of 4chan"
>>
File: 1446515177919.png (357 KB, 1106x615) Image search: [Google]
1446515177919.png
357 KB, 1106x615
>>540700
/pol/ is the rest of 4chan. The people on the right side are the typical reddit newfags who just found out about /b/ or /v/.
>>
>>540701
you're right

/a/ and /lgbt/ should have their own category of degenerate trannies.
>>
I don't get it, why do you want to distinguish /pol/ from other boards?
>>
4chan is one of the most degenerate sites on the internet. We've got 20+ year old virgins, neckbeards, weebs, D&D players, people who unironically believe in astral projection, people who beat off to futanari and loli, people who shun 3D (real) women, people who are grown adults and still play Pokémon, people who make memes out of a frog and a bald guy with no ears, people who worship Richard Stallman as a god, etc. etc.

And then there's you. Neonazi degenerates, most of whom overlap with the other categories of degeneracy I listed. Yet somehow you delude yourselves into thinking you're not degenerates because you praise a guy who gassed degenerates.
>>
>>541081
>virginity
>i don't like your hobbies please choose a something else
>fetishes
>libido

is this tumblr the post?
>>
>image a
>good things

>image b
>Bad things
>>
>>541083
Great rebuttal, retard.
>>
>>541081
Very good post.
>>
>>540700
I don't use /pol/ but I agree with the "rest of 4chan" part.
>>
>>541081
>D&D players
>people who are grown adults and still play Pokémon
What's wrong with either of those, you fucking worthless faggot?
Are you above us?
>>
>>541098
Hey, I never said I was any different from you. What I was getting at is that neonazis on /pol/ have no grounds to complain about degeneracy when they themselves are on 4chan.
>>
>>540700
You should be able to solve this problem.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.