[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /v/ jannies / mods stop deleting Stellaris modding threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 58737-stellaris_wallpaper.jpg (141 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
58737-stellaris_wallpaper.jpg
141 KB, 1920x1080
hey /v/ jannies / mods
stop deleting Stellaris modding threads
>>
You words fall on deaf ears.

Ever since GG, it's clear which side /v/ is on.
>>
Yeah, I'm sure they have a lot of sympathy for your /pol/ bait racist bullshit.
>>
File: 20160524_120954.jpg (379 KB, 954x810) Image search: [Google]
20160524_120954.jpg
379 KB, 954x810
>>
>>540438
>racist

>taking down the all white mode while leaving the all asian and all black ones up

Yup, racist.
>>
>>540438

It's literally a case of a dev trying to force a view on their modders.

This isn't just about race. It's a precedent affecting creators.
>>
>>540437
It's the mods who are SJWs, not /v/. Only the westacucks are SJWs
>>
>>540438
what is racism and why is it wrong? What do you have against white European culture?
>>
>>540438
Fuck off tumblr
>>
File: 1396749957226.jpg (59 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1396749957226.jpg
59 KB, 600x604
Maybe they'll let them stay up once /v/ has the maturity needed to actually discuss it without massive amounts of shitflinging, false-flagging, SJW and cuckposting.

So, never.
>>
Why?
>>
Whether or not the mod is racist isn't relevant, what is relevant is that the threads about the mod always turn into blatant racism.
>>
>>541439
because the mods are cucks. and It reminds them too much of gamergate.

>>541451
Video came culture and discussions are allowed. By doing this, the mods are censoring topics they don't like, and you know damn well they censor anything related to SJW's because of their anti-GG bias
>>
>>540438
Pulling out a specific sub set of people due to the color of their skin is the definition of racist, retard.

You people don't seem to be aware of how racist these pushes for "diversity" truly are, and I say this as a non-white person.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.