[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else get irrationally upset when they see "weeaboo"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Does anyone else get irrationally upset when they see "weeaboo" misspelled as "weaboo"?
>>
>>539807
Are you serious?
>>
Used to, but then I realized the people who misspell it are some of the most unintelligent people I have seen in my life and I lose nothing by completely ignoring them.
>>
>>539807
>>539814
I remember when I thought the internet was serious business
>>
anime a shit literally irl
>>
>>539807
I get more upset being around people who think it is in any way appropriate to come to 4chan and start throwing around such terms. It's like going to some nat-soc website and trying to insult people by calling them nazis.

The irritating comes from the awareness that this outside scum has long since colonised the site. It's like seeing a cockroach in your house. Yes, you know most houses are going to have roaches but actually seeing the dirty cunts scuttle across the floor makes you realise that there is in all likely hood hundreds if not thousands of the fuckers littered throughout the walls, roof, etc. parts of the house, hidden away from view. That's what a vast majority of 4chan is today: unwanted cockroaches that you just can't get rid of.

It's depressing in a way. Who wants to visit their home town only to find it overrun by niggers and your old house is now being used as a crack den?
>>
>>539831
Youre a fucking faggot, dude. Enjoy your life of regret and virginity.
>>
What nobody seems to realize is that weeaboo is a word that is meant to mock the person using it. People have accepted it as a legitimate insult because they cannot conceive of being made fun of.
>>
>>539835
Shoo cockroach.

>>539836
>What nobody seems to realize is that weeaboo is a word that is meant to mock the person using it
That isn't how it came about and no that isn't how it is commonly used. As a connotatively derived term, common usage dictates meaning.
>>
>>539807
>irrationally
This is good. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.