[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Hiro please delete /a/? I'm not even baiting, /a/ is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: kimi-ni-todoke-ep-6-5.jpg (71 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
kimi-ni-todoke-ep-6-5.jpg
71 KB, 1366x768
Can Hiro please delete /a/? I'm not even baiting, /a/ is legitimately the worst board on 4chan and it easily has the worst users. Every other anime board is better at discussing anime.
>>
>>539787

butthurt faggot
>>
>>539787
You really like Kimi ni Todoke, don't you? I feel like I haven't seen anyone else acknowledge that show in years. Kind of a shame.
>>
>>539787
First you must fill in the blank:

Funposting is _____
>>
>>539793
Not allowed on /a/
>not anime fuck off
is what you'll see in any nongeneral at this point.
>>
>>539796
Who said funposting means posting non-anime?
>>
File: kimi-ni-todoke-ep-3-2.jpg (57 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
kimi-ni-todoke-ep-3-2.jpg
57 KB, 1366x768
>>539791
sadako is my wife
>>
>>539787
>Every other anime board is better at discussing anime.
Why bother discussing anime with EOPs? Much more enjoyable to spend more time watching it.
>>
>>539787
>has the worst users
Worse than /v/? Lately I've been thinking that just might be true.
>>
>>539834
EOPs are actually a lot better than pricks such as yourself.
>>
>>539787
>/a/
>worse than /v/
>>
>>540314
>such as yourself
What would that be, exactly, anon?
You sound like a tumblrina kneejerking to someone who has just commented that sex is biological in nature.
>>
File: 9687687678758.jpg (318 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
9687687678758.jpg
318 KB, 1500x1500
>>539834
Who is better to discuss anime with: those who understand the language of the media and are able to have more informed discussion due to a wider and deeper access to the content or those who can only discussion the media in respect to translated works they are spoonfed and are commenting via a lens of a language entirely removed from the source?

The former sounds better than the latter. The comparison could be made that English only plebs are no different to the lazy fags who experience 4chan through a filter of screenshots uploaded to mainstream file sharing sites and commenting among a peanut gallery of third party commentators. Those who directly access 4chan in this context would be compared to those who directly consume anime and manga, without having it filtered by a third party: scanlators and translators.

If you're upset I fail to see how it is anything but jealousy and envy, no different to a poor person hating a rich person who worked hard to earn his small fortune, just because he has money and the poor person does not, nor wants to sacrifice to work for it.

I thought /a/ was supposed to be "elite" but the response by those faced with a more accurate and honest representation of the situation make /a/ appear no different to any other English language anime forum populated by American teenagers. I guess at the end of the day, the truth hurts.
>>
>>539834
>Implying any more than a small fraction of /a/ understands Japanese
>>
>>540345
this is a really good copy-pasta bait
I think I'm going to use it next time
>>
>>540345
Damn BTFO
How will /a/ even recover?
>>
>>540345
You wasted all that time typing some pseudointellectual rant in response to your own post.
>>
>>539787
(you)
>>
>>539787
No desu
>>
>>540356
>>540383
>>540391
Hit a nerve there.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.