[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beyond 4chan, are there any imageboards/textboards worth visiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1455813497728.jpg (516 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1455813497728.jpg
516 KB, 800x800
Beyond 4chan, are there any imageboards/textboards worth visiting AT ALL?
>>
>>539650
Yes.
>>
>>539650
freech.net
>>
/qa/ is a pretty good imageboard
>>
>>539650
Sometimes.
>>
i hear lainchan is good, 7chan and 420 chan are pretty good too
>>
>>539650
The secret imageboards that are invite only are VIP quality
I have some invites if anyone wants just give me your email
>>
>>539650
Yeah, but it's in spanish.
>>
>>539746
lainchan is down though isn't it? It's been down for a long time

I think the owner started running an SSH based textboard called "einchan".
4chan says my post is spam when I put the connection details, so just google it I guess.
I hope it becomes more developed, they're thinking about adding a separate protocol that makes it behave more like a webserver (although it would still be accessed from the terminal) than an ssh session.
>>
>>539650
>Beyond 4chan, are there any imageboards/textboards worth visiting AT ALL?
Yes.
No, I won't fucking tell you. You're the exact sort of anon we'd rather keep away from such places and avoid the same fate which befell 4chan during 2007 and 2008. The last thing nice and small boards need are swathes of fucking repulsive normalfags.
>>
420 has some decent communities.
>>
>>539846
So you don't have any place then.
>>
>>539846
Hello reddo.
>>
>>540118
>Someone on the internet hates something for reasons I don't understand. Time to imply they're from reddit lol
Oh look another newfag calling someone reddit

Not that anon by the way.
>>
Indeed there is, but many of them they thrive in obscurity.
Spend enough time on various boards and you'll learn of them eventually as you're still here forever, even when using other imageboards.
The most popular ones I can think of offhand are 420chan or lainchan
For more niche ones you will have to do your time and hope they don't die before you're made aware of them.
>>
>>540148
>being this mad
Hello reddo.
>>
>>539754
>>539746
I just checked the place out since this is the first time i heard of it

>Bigass weeb shit banner on frontpage
>Yotsuba B not enabled by default, shitty tryhard edgelord css instead
>Literaly tumbledditor faggots on their meta board crying about 4ch et al being "too antisemitic/stormfront"
>That laughable sticky text on their /feels/ board
>"Anonymous" replaced by DUDE SO RANDUMB randomly generated monickers instead

Nope

That's not what a good quality imageboard looks like, endchan on the other hand does it right
>>
>>540258
Where the hell did you go?
Like I said, lainchan is down, unless their address changed and you found it, _and_ they completely changed the site because it was absolutely nothing like that last time I visited.
>>
>>539650
>implying 4chan is worth visiting
>>
>>539650
Yes but if I tell you where and you go there, it'll ruin it.
>>
Is it me or is lainchan quite niche?
>>
Yes, but I'm sure as shit not going to tell you about it
>>
>>539650
8ch is okay despite what memers will tell you

Secret Area of VIP Quality used to be good, idk if its still around
>>
>>541822
>>541429
>>539846
>boards with (You)
Sure as hell I don't want to visit them. Although it would be funny to know how is to know what a site with only subhuman autists and faggots looks like.
>>
>>541839
it's pretty funny, you get exposed to some truly unique insanity
>>
>>541839
>>541842
one thing is having autists, wizards, poltards everywhere (4chan) while another is having those with the element of sykryt klub (those anons chans)
>>
>>539650
Cripplechan has a few decent boards and the site isn't a broken piece of shit anymore. The /pol/, /tv/, /v/ and /cow/ boards are all very good. They have a much better captcha system too.

Slow as fuck though. I rarely use it anymore. /v/ and sometimes /pol/ are the only boards where the wait between replies is somewhat bearable.
>>
Just browsed lainchan for a few minutes and that ain't the thing for me, I guess.
>also, what the fuck is that list on /w/? Since when is Nichijou and Initial D cyberpunk, at the low percent levels?
>>
>>541863
It doesn't have to be cyberpunk
It just has to be good weebshit
>>
>>541871
I thought people hated Black Rock Shooter.
>>
>>539650
Kakashi-Nenpo is nice, but it's a very weebish board. Give their /jp/ a visit if that's your thing.
>>
>>541853
>The /pol/, /tv/, /v/ and /cow/ boards are all very good.
You can't be serious.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.