[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like roller coasters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: PLB1501017.jpg (289 KB, 770x514) Image search: [Google]
PLB1501017.jpg
289 KB, 770x514
>>
>>539408
Nah man, they scare the fuck out of me
>>
>>539408
I don't like them because they make me dizzy and vomit. I don't think the human body was ever meant to be subjected to such jarring g-force changes, but I'm fine with it if other people want to do it.
>>
Yeah I love them, they're a lot of fun
>>
they are terrifying i would never get on one willingly
>>
File: tumblr_nc3zeswKJu1rt7y6fo1_500.gif (984 KB, 499x312) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc3zeswKJu1rt7y6fo1_500.gif
984 KB, 499x312
>wait in line for three and a half hours
>it's over in 45 seconds
>>
>>539408
I like the smaller ones, but fuck the majority of them. I was subjected to one of the wooden ones when I was in 1st grade and it messed me up for life. Still enjoyed playing RCT later on though.
>>
Hell yeah. Scream out!
>>
Generally, yes. But, these newer and stranger permutations kind of put me off. Like, I want to ride a coaster, right? Okay, the cars are on the track facing the wrong way and the whole ride is in reverse? Sounds good.

The train is composed of spinning tilt-a-whirls and you wear a VR headset and headphones while riding it? Okay, no. That's not interesting.
>>
>>540040
this, they're fun, but really not worth the queues most of the time.
>>
>>540040
Parks like Disneyland have this thing called a "Fast Pass" system where you can reserve a spot in line a few hours in advance, go enjoy the rest of the rides while you wait, and only wait in line a few minutes at most for the popular rides like Indiana Jones or Star Tours.

Though really, the best value for your time in line is not a rollercoaster. It's the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. Timed it once and it is literally 14 minutes long. It is an excellent ride. Also, I loved the Soarin' Over California ride at California Adventure.
>>
>>539408
theme park/coaster board when
>>
>>540523
>>>/trv/
Alternatively, >>>/out/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.