[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone explain exactly what the deal is with hairstyles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 700x1000
Can someone explain exactly what the deal is with hairstyles and "cultural appropriation"? It's just hair. Why does everyone throw a fuss about it?
>>
File: wheelchairstairs.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
wheelchairstairs.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>539401
SJWs are stupid as fuck. Don't worry about it.

We like people who make wheelchair ramps for people in wheelchairs. We don't like people who demand that stairs be removed because people in wheelchairs might get sad about not being able to climb them.

The Japanese LIKE it when you appropriate their culture, because it means that they're winning the Civ5 culture war. SJWs are basically saying the same thing as the KKK and they think that their reason for saying it actually matters when it really doesn't.
>>
>>539401
Your generation is a bunch of faggots.
>>
>>539405
Every generation is a bunch of faggots
>>
>>539401
"Cultural Appropriation" is a steaming pile of bullshit SJWs like to wallow in then throw at non-SJWs. It's an easy excuse to be a cunt to someone when they feel bored.

Taking anything SJWs say seriously is a mistake considering how hypocritical they all are. Just laugh at them and move on. If they touch you beat the fuck out of them.
>>
I was about to look up what the fuck "cultural appropriation" is, but based on the replies in this thread I think I'll pass.

I don't feel like making space in my brain for another made up bullshit label SJWs pull out of their asses
>>
What hairstyle is being stolen, exactly? I haven't heard about this. I agree that hair is not a big deal but I've seen people complain about cultural appropriation of the bindi and I think that's a much bigger deal. Stealing that is stealing an important religious symbol just because you want to look "ethnic." It's a very white trash thing to do.

>>540150
The term has been in use for a very long time, so I'd really advise against behaving like a dumb millennial on this one. Are you familiar with blackface? That is an example of cultural appropriation.
>>
>>540183
>Are you familiar with blackface? That is an example of cultural appropriation.
That's just plain old racism used for comedic value.

"Cultural appropriation" is simply doing things, saying things, or wearing things that didn't originate in your culture (something everyone does every single day) regardless of if you act like it's yours or not. SJWs only seem to actually care if they can tie it to a select few minorities.

OP is probably referring to the video where a worthless cunt and another nigger of indeterminate gender harass some obvious stoner white kid for having dreads.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8
>>
>>540209
Thank you posting for this, I always love this video
>>
Some tublr bullshit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.