[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/ threads about /v/ are getting deleted even though Hiro s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: 11313713379.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
11313713379.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
/v/ threads about /v/ are getting deleted even though Hiro says to post them there.

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/338617089/
>>
File: v discussion.png (9 KB, 508x112) Image search: [Google]
v discussion.png
9 KB, 508x112
>>
File: warnings.png (15 KB, 563x151) Image search: [Google]
warnings.png
15 KB, 563x151
Mods also exclusively ban instead of warn
>>
>>539252
So...why didn't you post that second picture in the OP? This "episode" thing makes it sound like some random nonsense. Clearly state what the thread is about and accompany it, in the OP, with that picture of Hiro saying to talk about /v/ on /v/. If you think that won't stand out enough, combine the Hiro quote and wololo into one image. I'll do it for you if you don't know how, but first I'll give you a few minutes to try again.
>>
>>539252
>meta threads are okay because someone who conveniently agrees with me says so
Not how that works faggot
>>
>>539255
It was posted immediately. The picture is a video game picture. Get fucked.
>>
>>539258
>the admin doesn't say how the site goes
>>
>>539260
Talking about /v/ isn't talking about vidya.
>>
Mods are incompetent at this point. Hiro needs to start considering seriously hiring new mods himself
>>
>>539260
No, you are a child taking a dump on the carpet, and when your mother yells at you for doing so your defense is "dad said it was okay"
Obviously it's not
Do not take dumps on the carpet, do not make meta threads outside of /qa/
>>
>>539265
Except you don't get to say what gets posted, Hiro does. Tweet sent. He can deal with it.
>>
>>539266
Seriously just tweet at him. People constantly forget that because they think he doesn't listen. He DOES check his twitter all the time
>>
>>539266
>The admin is never wrong, always right
It's obvious you have an agenda and are just using this as an excuse.
>tweet sent
neo-/v/
>>
File: laughingelfman.jpg (23 KB, 300x411) Image search: [Google]
laughingelfman.jpg
23 KB, 300x411
>moot says/does something you don't agree with
>fuck moot that nigger doesn't know shit

>hiro says something you agree with but mods don't
>the administrator is always right! fire all the mods!
>>
>>539273
Some of us follow the rules, because it feels nice.
>>
https://twitter.com/hiroyuki_ni

Learn to tweet at him
>>
>>539259
>Get fucked.

Ah yes, this really shows the lack of maturity in the people who are creating these threads. Why did I even bother trying to help you... Well, apparently you're too braindead to understand why your thread is getting deleted, and too much of an idiot to follow my advice for recreating the thread, so you're just going to keep getting your threads deleted. It seems the only person getting fucked here is YOU. I will be laughing at your pathetic display from here on out, because you have earned no help.
>>
>>539280
>mods delete a thread obviously saying the admin says to post v threads on v.. after the previous also said so and got deleted
>includes pic as first reply
so, mods can't read?

i have earned help, by tweeting the admin.
>>
File: 1462415306445.png (25 KB, 507x565) Image search: [Google]
1462415306445.png
25 KB, 507x565
>>539273
>>
>>539286
>i have earned help, by tweeting the admin.

No, what you have done is asked for help. You will proceed to not get any.

And mods don't see the context of the post you idiot. They see the individual post in a moderation queue. I hope the word queue is not too complicated for your small brain.
>>
>>539328
It says within the very post that Hiro says to post on /v/
>>
>>539330
And I say you're a retard who can't read. Looks like I'm right as usual.
>>
>>539576
>my opinion on what should be in the op is the only that matters
>i must be a mod, i'm licking so much mod anus right now
>>
>>539328
>mods don't see the context of the post
That's bullshit. They delete vidya threads that have been derailed by posts.
>>
>>539252
Another:

https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/338713932/
>>
>>540133
Stop posting you half-wit.
>>
>>540135
>dude says that it won't get deleted if that pic is on the OP
>it does
What now?
>>
File: dddd.png (15 KB, 1880x105) Image search: [Google]
dddd.png
15 KB, 1880x105
Reminder
>>
>>540152
It doesn't seem as if E vs. W has anything to do with the quality of the board. It's all moderation.
>>
File: culs085457.jpg (40 KB, 295x400) Image search: [Google]
culs085457.jpg
40 KB, 295x400
>>540154
It really does. You can't tell shitposting apart from shilling anymore and that's on good days.
>>
>>540137
Well, I don't know what to say, but I apologize for my behavior previously since you actually tried what I told you to do. I'm with you, some mod/janitor's being a little shit about this. Hope we can get Hiro on this.
>>
>>540158
But that's little to do with Western games except the devs are here to potentially shill.. But beyond some OW threads right now, what would a "better" board even look like? It's pretty standard /v/.
>>
>>540742
>>
unbump

Haha, poor fools. Now every bump will push this thread further down.
>>
>tfw no Hiro tweetback
>>
/v/ has been the most consistently cancerous board on 4chins for a while now. Should just let it burn itself to the ground.

You know it's a problem when a /pol/ thread on OW has more genuine discussion than the threads on /v/.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.