[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did you bring back the game of thrones general if you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1434163536440.jpg (491 KB, 1000x2071) Image search: [Google]
1434163536440.jpg
491 KB, 1000x2071
Why did you bring back the game of thrones general if you're not going to force all discussion into it again?

Why is there still even a general if you're not going to keep them in it?
>>
>>539232
mods are busy fapping in cunny threads
>>
Well??

You're leaving up spam threads you delete for everything else now too ape
>>
please fix this
>>
/tv/ is unreadable. Make /film/ already for fuck sakes
>>
File: 1391368871135.png (136 KB, 1206x616) Image search: [Google]
1391368871135.png
136 KB, 1206x616
Why would you think the same mods that actively encourage shitposting would care about making the board a better place?
>>
Fuck you mods. /tv/ is unusable right now. GoT spam on top of capeshit spam on top of GoT spam on top of capeshit spam.

If you're not going to do /film/ then do something else. At least implement generals.
>>
>>539331
PSH was an amazing actor, but he fucking died from a heroin OD. It's hard to respect that kind of thing, you know? Plus the spurdo post isn't even mean in any way. It's just a light-hearted way of saying goodbye to a person none of us ever met.
>>
>>539336
>At least implement generals
There is a general
the new fuck mods/janitors aren't forcing them into it like they used to though
>>
>>539339
It was actually a shitpost response to the fact that there was no sticky honoring Peter O'Toole who had died a few months before
>>
>>539342
Pete got his sticky eventually
>>
>>539346
After swaglord got tired of a year of deleting the woooOOOOoooo threads
>>
>>539347
swags is a good boy he dindu nuffin
>>
>>539356
Fuck off gingercuck
>>
>>539356
I want to punch him right in his dumb ginger cunt face tbph
>>
>>539360
>wanting to inflict physical violence on a person who's just having fun
I don't even know who I'm quoting
>>
>>539367
Kill yourself
>>
bump and thanks for your coming answer mod or an janitor
>>
There's a point where this needs to stop and we've clearly passed it.
>>
I just seen on TV that Big Brother is about to start up again so you already know /tv/ will be completely unusable
>>
>>539771
well??
>>
>>539920
/tv/ watches Big Brother? The fuck?
>>
>>540304
no /sp/ does but they aren't allowed to have the threads there anymore so they come to /tv/
>>
>>540550
Why the fuck does /sp/ do it?
>>
>>539920
>implying /tv/ has been usable for the past 4 years
>>
>>540575
they're plebs
>>
>>>/tv/69983066
>7 hours
Why is this allowed?

but if its a _fu thread for anything else it gets banned?
>>
File: ian and dan.jpg (139 KB, 1369x941) Image search: [Google]
ian and dan.jpg
139 KB, 1369x941
>>540575
a /sp/artan literally won big brother before and would talk about /sp/ on the show
>>
>>541498
Interesting. Didn't know people from 4chan had reality tv ambitions. Really I am amazed that this show about people being stuck in a boring house forever yet somehow scheming against each other is still around.
>>
>>541505
Also I looked around and found this via reddit. It's gold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTN6gL21F60
>>
>>541512
have a whole playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8D511202DEE1EE7D
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.