[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New moderation mechanics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1454023988954.jpg (22 KB, 300x223) Image search: [Google]
1454023988954.jpg
22 KB, 300x223
Think of a way to allow OP to moderate his own threads without making him OP(overpowered).
>>
File: 1463653936353.jpg (360 KB, 846x827) Image search: [Google]
1463653936353.jpg
360 KB, 846x827
>>538991
OP can request for a post to get deleted. Red text appears on a post saying "This post has been flagged for deletion." Other users can then click the dropdown menu and click a "delete post" button. When five people have clicked the button, the post is deleted.
>>
I think we should add the ability, so that the OP can delete his thread.
>>
>>539017
You can do that on most boards
>>
>>539031
I haven't been able to do it in over a year, regardless of which board I am on, which computer I am using or which side of the country I am on.
>>
>>538991
I think OP should fucking kill himself.
>>
>>538991
>>538999
how about you fuck off
if you want a website where you can press a button to silence opinions you don't like, try reddit
>>
>>539061
In that case let's just remove moderation altogether. 4chan will finally be a true anarchy freedumbs chinese imageboad, rather than a communistic fascist one.
>>
>>539031
I think he means anytime after the thread is made rather than within a certain time limit.
>>
>>538991
How about you go to cripplechan if you want to be a moderator. This would just encourage shitty generals and community fracturing.
>>
>>539061
/thread
>>
>>539090
why don't you make your own anarchistic chan?
>>
>>539058
upvoted
>>
>>538999
>OP can request for a post to get deleted. Red text appears on a post saying "This post has been flagged for deletion." Other users can then click the dropdown menu and click a "delete post" button. When five people have clicked the button, the post is deleted.
This is one of the most retarded things I've read on 4chan, ever. Of course coming from a /v/tard posting a picture of Tracer he saved last week, I am not surprised.
You don't deserve those trips
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.