[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When is the filesize limit on WebMs going to be increased? Even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: webm-558x156.png (39 KB, 558x156) Image search: [Google]
webm-558x156.png
39 KB, 558x156
When is the filesize limit on WebMs going to be increased? Even 4MB like every other file format would be fine. Tired of having to lower the resolution to <480p and starve the bitrate for anything longer than 10 seconds.
>>
>>538491
Use pomf or other botnets if you want to upload 2 hour movies.
>>
>>538521
how are pomf clones a botnet?
also kys, we need a bigger filesize AND VP9
>muh imageboard only
If you wanna be a purist fuck then don't allow them in the first place.
>>
>>538491
Learn how to put together a webm properly and you won't be having to
>lower the resolution to <480p and starve the bitrate for anything longer than 10 seconds
So many retards upload bloated conversions. They're just as bad as those idiots who save jpgs as pngs.
>>
>>538570
I do know how to convert properly, but most of the webms I convert are of video games which obviously have a lot more going on than something like a clip of a movie or TV show, not to mention usually at 60FPS as well.
>>
>>538613
upload them to pomf then.
>>
>>538613
60FPS TV shows. You heard it hear first.
>>
If we get VP9, 3MB will be fine. I love this rhyme.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.