[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moderation on /pol/-posting outside of /pol/ needs to be tougher.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
Moderation on /pol/-posting outside of /pol/ needs to be tougher.

/g/ is completely unreadable now, thanks to /pol/ cross-posters who shit up every thread with Indian/SJW/cuck jokes.
>>
>>538361
Wait, what the fuck does Boku no Pico have to do with that Youtube personality? Doesn't he review video games or something?

>/g/ is completely unreadable now, thanks to /pol/ cross-posters
/g/ is complete fucking trash thanks to the hoards of normalfags who have made it their homeboard for the past few years. It's basically Reddit: the board.
>>
>>538365
Read ANY thread with more than 30 replies. I guarantee it will be infested with /pol/ memers.
>>
You can get banned for posting quotes from a scene in The Dark Knight Rises, or making use of the word 'Reddit', or even creating """"""off topic"""""" posts on /pol/ itself.

Yet these uneducated neckbeards get away with posting their racist and bigoted trash all over 4chan, derailing discussions about music or football or television shows or anything about this stupid obsession with how the Jews are behind everything that they personally don't like.

And yet the mods do nothing about it, despite how much the rest of 4chan views them as a hinderance.
>>
Hey OP, guess what kind of people, along with the brony spammer, makes /qa/ unreadable.

You fucking faggot.
>>
>>538422
I forgot how triggered you guys get outside of your echo chamber.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>538438
>me
>the triggered one here

nice :^)

Who is spamming /qa/ and mentioning /pol/ when discussing completely unrelated things though?
>>
>>538443
Also link me an example of /pol/ shitting up threads here please
>>
freetards are worse than /pol/tards

they took the stallman jokes seriously and infested /g/
>>
File: tumblr_nomcfzEryZ1un66iso1_1280.jpg (453 KB, 948x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nomcfzEryZ1un66iso1_1280.jpg
453 KB, 948x1920
>>538365
>he doesn't know jmantime
>>
>>538372
/pol/ "memers" are nothing but cancerous normalfags. What part of
>Reddit: the board
Didn't you get? /g/ is irredeemable because even without spergs from /int/ funposting about Indians or skin pigmentation, the board itself is nothing but cancerous normalfags.

The difference is that you don't notice it because you yourself are part of this trash and are now facing a newer wave of trash. Now you may begin to understand how those of us who have been here from the 2003~2006 era feel about shit like you.
Fucking e-celeb bullshit. For fuck sake, kill yourself.

>>538563
>tumblr
>google plus
This is probably why I don't know about this meme.
>>
>>538568
/pol/ memes are the best we currently have.

Give me an example of a better recent meme.
>>
>>538608
>/pol/ memers
Most /pol/ memes are taken from other boards
>>
File: mod - pol is here to stay_1.jpg (427 KB, 1764x1612) Image search: [Google]
mod - pol is here to stay_1.jpg
427 KB, 1764x1612
Deal w/ it tumblr
>>
File: 1438471918838.png (234 KB, 432x357) Image search: [Google]
1438471918838.png
234 KB, 432x357
>>538646
>we are a forum, not the house of commons
>That shit doesn't slide here
L O L
O
L
>>
>>538646
>Anything a mod says is correct because they're mods

/pol/fags sure love their authoritarianism.
>>
>>538646
Nowhere does this say "/pol/tards are free to shit up any board of their choosing."
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 600x450
>>538646
>wanting to prevent /pol/ cross board posting means you want /pol/ deleted
>>
>>538646
Reaction pics spam is the new laugh track.
>>
>>538380
>racist
>bigoted
Fuck off back red'dit
>>
>>538725
To be fair /pol/ should be deleted so people stop treating 4chan as some bizarrely-serious politcal headquarters.

I miss when 4chan was just nerdy shitposting with a slant towards anime, not unhinged political rants and other assorted normalfag bullshit.
>>
>>538735
/pol/ just needs mods to force actual political discussion only. Ethics/race/economy/current news etc should be on more appropriate venues. Race/ethics shit really shouldn't be in the site period (maybe /b/ at best), and /biz/ and /news/ exist and are ridiculously underused.

You can't go "oh no don't redirect /pol/fags to /news/ /news/ is great" when like 5 people use that board when it should logically siphon off a shit ton of /pol/ traffic and put it in a place without a hivemind of every other comment being about jews and immigration.

Maybe mods are too lazy/scared to take a serious crack at it or something but really they fucking should. If they are so strict about quality control on some boards like /co/ yet fine with /pol/ shit leaking all over the site and fine with lwtting /int/ and /tv/ be complete cesspits half the time, well, they're really not fucking doing their jobs, way to go "global" mods who only selectively apply global 3/6.
>>
File: chrome_2016-05-23_00-04-37.png (26 KB, 1104x169) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-05-23_00-04-37.png
26 KB, 1104x169
>>538646
Yeah, I miss pre-G*merG*te /pol/ too.
After that, it seems like the board was flooded with newfags.

Never thought I'd see the day when /pol/ was AT ALL pro-government.
#NotMy/pol/
>>
>>538744
This picture should also note /pol/ is like 5x the traffic it was at in '14. So that's actually about 15x less mentions when normalized for traffic. Fucking /pol/eddit.
>>
File: you_MUST_be_trolling.jpg (244 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
you_MUST_be_trolling.jpg
244 KB, 560x560
>>538361
Agreed. I hate seeing free speech on the internet.
>>
>>538361
>they drove off weebposting
>got this instead
Karma has struck.
>>
>>538747
>5x the traffic
Actually, it's more like 2x to 2.5x

/pol/ was clocking a little over a 1,000,000 posts a month in 2014 (up until m00t destroyed the board as a Christmas present).
Now it's averaging 2,500,000 posts per month.

Like, I don't try to be THAT GUY who says
>4CHAN WAS BETTER IN MAH DAYS
I think most boards are exactly the fucking same over short periods of time. If you mean ancient boards like /a/ or /b/ or /v/ which have been around for like, a decade, then the change is a lot more apparent through sheer number of older posters leaving and newer ones taking their place.

But for a board to go from one million posts to a couple hundred thousand to two million posts per month over the course of just a year and a half is pretty mind boggling.

I just wish I knew where all those nice people I watched the Zimmerman trials with went.
>>
>>538749
Nice memes.
>>
>>538757
I was pretty pissed at moot, but in a sense the cuckolding was /pol/'s treaty of Versailles to today's Nazi Germany. I forgive him now.
>>
>>538749
>I have the RIGHT to shit up every forum on the Internet with my stale racism.
>>
>>538770
loser
>>
>>538775
no u
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.