[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Answer this question, question and answer nerds: How do I get a gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 5 cm per second.jpg (1 MB, 1926x1446) Image search: [Google]
5 cm per second.jpg
1 MB, 1926x1446
Answer this question, question and answer nerds:

How do I get a gf?
>>
>>538120
That's December When There Is No Angel, you dick.
>>
>>538120

Talk to them
>>
>>538120
Stop avoiding women.

But seriously, OP, don't bother.
>>
Go to one of the *booru sites, enter your favorite anime character's name in the tags, find the best image, right click → save. There, you now have a gf.
>>
>>538120
>qa
Why would you wan't to have a gf, ew.
>>
File: jest b urself.jpg (49 KB, 600x717) Image search: [Google]
jest b urself.jpg
49 KB, 600x717
>>538131
>>538127
I dont avoid them. They avoid me.
>>
DUDE BE YOURSELF XDDDDDD
>>
>>538120
If you continue to browse 4chan all day surely love will come to you.
>>
File: AxZcHDO.jpg (182 KB, 1000x994) Image search: [Google]
AxZcHDO.jpg
182 KB, 1000x994
>>538233
Chad pls go
>>
>>538120
It's not worth it. You imagine a relationship to be something positive, but in reality it's shit most of the time. Be happy that you're lonely. Women are terrible people and your life is better without them.
>>
>>538120
Fix your own failure of a life first.

The reason "just be yourself" doesn't work is because it's intended for people who have dreams, goals, hobbies, friends, education, and a job. If you have none of those things no girl in her right mind is going to consider you a potential mate, so you need to get those things first.

A GF is the *outcome* of having a successful life, not the *cause*.
>>
>>538738
>dreams, goals, hobbies, friends, education, and a job.
I have all that minus education but Im in my 3rd year of uni and my job isnt that high paying. What does a girl bring to the table though?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.