[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will Saint Hiro drive the Normies out of /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1463601341412.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1463601341412.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
When will Saint Hiro drive the Normies out of /r9k/?
>>
Once we go back to Potatos to get my fuking power wrist. Asshole.
>>
How do you get rid of normos?
>>
>>538101
Ban them. Ban them until they can see no more. It would literally take 5 mins to just go in and ban anyone displaying Normie characteristics;
>"my friends..."
>"my gf..."
>"I wouldn't consider myself a "robot" but..."
>"what do you think of me /r9k/. heehee"
>"Fembot feels thread"
>tripfags.
and so on. Ban them, send them back to their /soc/ liar. Or let them have /r9k/ and make a /asoc/ - Anti-Social.
>>
>>538113
at least 4 of these are bait most of the time
>>
>>538113
/r9k/ is a board of normals. And yes, robots are normalfags too. They want a gf and still continue to fall for the 3D women and friends meme. The only thing separating them from full blown normalfags is that they fail to obtain a 3DPD woman and friends.

To put it simply, instead of shunning 3DPD, they unironically post pictures of 3DPD women and give attention to female posters.
>>
is it normal to have constant diarrhea for a month? because i;ve been having a constant diarrhea for a month and i've been eating normally.
i need answers quickly
>>
>>538190
You probably have a stomach infection.
>>
>>538113
>Anti social
>Wants a place to talk to others
Get laid faggot.
>>
>>538774
I want a place to wallow, fucking normie, fuck off and sex up some whore.
>>
>>538097
"When you stop being a dumb frogposter" is what I'd like to say but you're such a dumb frogposter, that you would never realize that /r9k/ is a normie board and that frogs are a normie meme, you dumb frogposter.
>>
>>538190
Drink plenty of water and see a doctor.
>>
Out of /r9k/? He should do it in the entire site.
But, as we all know it, he's a chinese jew who wants moni$$$, so yeah, he ain't doing it.
>>
>>539329
write poetry
>>
>>538139
Can confirm.
/r9k/ is my favourite place to shitpost because the robots make it so easy.

>>538149
Also this.
>>
Is there any particular reason why at any given point in time there are at least two dozen lgbt-advocating threads up on /r9k/? Like, don't these libfaggots have their own board for this shit or something?

Right now there's a literal transgender faggot propaganda thread up, it even has the transfag flag as the OP pic. Shit like this obviously belongs 100% on the lgbturd containment board yet has already reached 200 posts on r9k right now

It's not regular banter either, this looks more like an organized faggot recruitment drive which has been going on for many months now already and it's never been this bad and concentrated before
>>
>>540514
It's pretty spoopy. Like the daily "why don't you become a girl" threads.

There's also the "asian-masculinity" spam that's been going on since at least 2011. In one thread last year the poster claimed he was a Turk being paid by a Korean-American, that gets his funding from an Asian government. It's on the old archive that desustorage hasn't imported yet. Some of these threads and posts have poorer English than others, it's obviously more than one person.

Really makes me wonder just how much shilling actually takes place on 4chan. These examples are quite transparent, but who knows how much goes completely unnoticed.
>>
never
>>
>>538097
You fucking cuck.
You literal shill.

How dare you speak, you unhuman thing. How dare you open xir pierced lipped, cum encrusted, maple syrup smelling mouth?

You are degenerate trash, Justin Pierre James Trudaeu . Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and lack of a brain cell due to all that kush you've smoked offers no hope to the world that Canada can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the hugbox you came out of, you literal castrated mongol.

I hope you walk in on your wife being culturally enriched and have no choice but to stroke your jew cut shroom, as is in the cuckolds nature. It would still be the most multicultural experience you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Canadians obsession with a few sand niggers in the Middle East is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Canada has made to the medical field. The MUH DIVERSITY sentiment in the average Canadian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your cuckold beta manlet fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about human affairs again you antiquated bomv shield. No amount of maple syrup and the blood of dead Caucasians slabbed on your face every morning will make you "diverse". It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of diverse heritage. Your "open tolerance" isn't fooling anyone.

You cuck.

You make Sweden look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Detroit of North America.

Go install sharia law with you and your "asian" pals, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life cuck, you will have an actual job.Genociding for a religion of beings of infinitely higher worth than you.Shitskins.Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Canadanian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Trudeau. No one would miss you. Except for sandniggers, who now would have no one to make them look good.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.