[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else thinks we could increase /a/'s quality massively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1462989000659.jpg (25 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1462989000659.jpg
25 KB, 460x276
Who else thinks we could increase /a/'s quality massively by banning every single Boku no Meme Academia faggot on sight? This is literally the biggest amount of newfags and shitposting a seasonal show has brought in 4chan's history.
>>
>>538020
Every shounenshit general needs banning from /a/.
>>
File: shot0083.jpg (114 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
shot0083.jpg
114 KB, 1280x720
>>538020
It's a pretty good anime though.
>>
>>538040
>>
>>538028
This, except not this at all.
>>
>>538040
I watched one episode of this and I don't remember his mother being so fat? What happened?
>>
File: 0.webm (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0.webm
513 KB, 1280x720
>>538049
Ben and Jerry happened, probably because she was depressed after seeing her childs dreams get crushed
>>
>>538054
Well, good thing I like 'em THICK.
>>
>>538020
The only way to fix /a/nime is by letting /a/merica take over your decent, but horribly executed ideas and let them turn it into diamonds and gold, instead of "Superior nipponese katana steel xD" "Cook rice with no taste". Seriously I find it funny that even Russia can cook a better rice meal than Japan and China.
Plus the way Dreamworks did a better job with handling chinese culture in Kung Fu Panda than any of Japan and China's movies.

Maybe we should take over everything Japan has and remake it better, in a non /a/utistic manner.
>>
>>538028
So Aria and Yotsuba threads also should be banned?
>>
>>540105
Indeed, Yuru Yuri threads too.
>>
>>540197
That's seinen
>>
>>538020
I haven't been on /a/ in a while but I honestly can not imagine it being any worse than the TTGL, Fate/Zero and Hestia faggotry?
>>
>>540226
Actually, the magazine it's in doesn't have a demographic, so it's just plain yuri.
>>
>>540295
Aren't yuri and yaoi demographics?
>>
>>540390
I have to question what you think the word demographic means. Look it up and then tell me how they fit under the definition of that word.
>>
This is the one with that frog girl, right? It's amazing how fast /a/ turns against something when it gets an anime.
>>
>>540393
Shounen,shoujo, seinen, josei but there are manga magazines that are purely yuri and yaoi
>>
>>540412
Hate was bigger 5 weeks ago and frog isn't even popular since she wasn't heavily featured in anime
>>
>>540460
What's the answer to the question?
>>
>>538020
Moefag spotted
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.