[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OCCASIONAL REMINDER This is not /q/. The mods do not act upon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: jackblackstop.jpg (29 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
jackblackstop.jpg
29 KB, 283x283
OCCASIONAL REMINDER

This is not /q/.
The mods do not act upon what you demand here.
You have no power on 4chan and you never will.
>>
Pissbrony, please

Remember the last time you acted like this?
>>
>The mods do not act upon what you demand here.
except we literally got new boards made and new rules imposed because of this board?
>>
It's funny because it's completely untrue. These threads accomplish nothing except to show how bitter you are that we literally RUN 4chan.
>>
delete /qa/
>>
>>538029
Yes, after you got blown the fuck out, you tried to commit suicide in the name of the anti-brony army and ended up getting your three inch dick pics leaked to /b/.
>>
File: qtard btfo.jpg (160 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
qtard btfo.jpg
160 KB, 640x640
>>538032
>except we literally got new boards made and new rules imposed because of this board?
>>
>>538098
And before you jump on the >non-fiction bandwagon, let me remind you that you're also admitting that you're teenagers.
>>
>>538095
>>538098
This is one butthurt OP.
>>
File: fat qtard tries to fight OP.gif (968 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
fat qtard tries to fight OP.gif
968 KB, 320x180
>>538104
I think the term your looking for is "highly intelligent"
>>
File: F.jpg (115 KB, 463x1000) Image search: [Google]
F.jpg
115 KB, 463x1000
I agree with OP on the /q/tard thing. You're not "changing" 4chan in any way. The mods only come here for a game of YLYL which they always lose.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.