[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can we please undo the merger of /wwe/ into /asp/ the board has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: why.jpg (22 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
22 KB, 500x315
can we please undo the merger of /wwe/ into /asp/ the board has fucking tanked in quality and the /wwe/ posters from /sp/ make no posts of redeeming value. allowing discussion of wrestling on /sp/ and /tv/ again as well as /asp/ would make things so much better.
>>
>>537653
No "we" can't. Wrestling is a natural fit on /asp/ because it's an alternative sport and it doesn't belong on /sp/ or /tv/. Moving wrestling to /asp/ was one of the smartest, best moves Hiro has made since he's been here.
>>
>>537660
have you been to /asp/ it's a shitpost haven. if you want to talk about something that isnt' wrestling they /wwe/ faggots shitpost it into oblivion
if you want to talk about wrestling promotions that aren't wwe you get shit posted into oblivion

the place is fucking broken and needs something done for it.
>>
>>537653
Honestly?
WWE should be sent to /trash/ where it belongs
>>
>>537675
it should be on /asp/, /sp/ and /tv/. pure and simple.
>>
>>537660
>Wrestling is a natural fit on /asp/
WRONG
>because it's an alternative sport
wrong again

i mean it doesnt matter because hiro renamed the board to alt.sports AND wrestling, pretty much admiting its not an alternative sport to begin with.
but the problem is they dont talk about sports, they just shitpost and meme the place, and they have outnumbered the native /asp/ies 90% to 10%
>>
>>538111
this
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.