[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Garbage Threads From /v/ on /jp/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: clip+(2016-05-21+at+04.07.23).jpg (208 KB, 1366x700) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-05-21+at+04.07.23).jpg
208 KB, 1366x700
Why are mods moving terrible "touhou" threads (see:https://boards.4chan.org/jp/thread/15226910) from /v/ to /jp/? Isn't this what /trash/ was for?

I'd bring it up on /jp/ but apparently that hurts Janny-kun's precious feelings.
>>
I thought /jp/ was the touhou containment board.
>>
>>537519
The way to quote a cross-board reply is 3 arrows/board/post number
Here it works like this >>>/jp/15226910
>>
>>537519
The /jp/ janny/mod is a powertripping power abuser. He was literally shitposting as anonymous, and when people told him to stop being retarded and behave (an anonymous poster, they didn't know it was the mod at this point) he deleted all of their posts and presumably banned them. And then when other people called him out on this, they got the same treatment.
Later in the same thread someone brought up the deletions, so I looked on warosu what the deleted posts were and told them what happened, and surprise surprise, now I'm banned from /jp/ too.

I don't know if I should even bother to send a report on the feedback form, they probably put them straight into the trash or just laugh it up anyway. 4chan's moderation has changed from the more hands-off style to the normal forum type "Coldsteel69xXx the Edgemod ding dong bannus anyone who disagrees with them or their friends".
>>
>>537564
Fucking hell, something mst be done about this. The moderation staff needs to be completely overhauled, otherwise this site will never improve.

I'm not sure if hoping that Hiro will notice this will work, but do you want to try anyway?
>>
>>538251
must*
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.