[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
finally a sticky on /b/ again THANK YOU BASED MODS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: go_outside.png (64 KB, 996x336) Image search: [Google]
go_outside.png
64 KB, 996x336
finally a sticky on /b/ again
THANK YOU BASED MODS
>>
song is gay tho
>>
>>537478
it mentions nature if nature was gay it would not survive
>>
>/b/
They should unleash the permabanhammer on everyone there.
>>
This is a nice sticky.

I went outside today, but saw a wasp and went back in

Thanks, mods!
>>
>>537607
why, /b/ is more of a normal board than /a/, pol/, /r9k/ etc
>>
It's kind of a shitty sticky though. When moot wanted to fuck with them he did it hard. Pool's closed, desudesu. Row row fight the powa, puddy, Australia mode, eyerape colors etc. Good times.
>>
>>537466
Horrible advice.

Majority of /b/tards has an aversion to sunlight.

And they'll probably just stand in the street and get run over.
>>
>>537713
That's exactly the point. /b/ has too much outsiders.
>>
>>537761
>And they'll probably just stand in the street and get run over.
And?
>>
>>537761
>Majority of /b/tards has an aversion to sunlight.
We're not in 2005 anymore, faggot. /b/ is the underage and normalfag containment board.
>>
>>537466
it's a horrible sticky and /b/ doesn't need stickies either.
>>
>>537804
What if all the thread slots on /b/ were filled up with stickies?
>>
>>537808
thats a [s4s]quatch meme keep your dirty /b/ully hands off of it
>>
>>537713
It attract edgy teens.
>>
>>537607
They should do the same for every fast board in the site and then all the people that left to smaller boards will come back. Then newfags will be pressured to actually lurk instead of constantly trying to be the most contrarian ruseman or creepy fetishist or edgiest faggot
>>
>>537713
no shit, that's why it doesn't belong here
nobody comes to 4chan for "normal" shit
>>
>>537858
That's /pol/
>>
>>537466
the previous sticky on /b/ was in october 1 from the last year
>>
>>537466
I am always surprised how shit tv and radio quality is. I can actually understand the words in that song when listening to it even on myshitty laptzop speakers.
>>
File: skyrim for b.jpg (184 KB, 1389x767) Image search: [Google]
skyrim for b.jpg
184 KB, 1389x767
Reminder that posting :stopmusic: will stop the music for your browsing session.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.