[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
aaaaaaaaaa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1463817316466.jpg (856 KB, 3000x4000) Image search: [Google]
1463817316466.jpg
856 KB, 3000x4000
aaaaaaaaaa
>>
>>537150
Are you saying lolicons invented anonymous imageboards?
>>
>>537150
No gurochan or m@sterchan?
>>
>>537153
i didn't make it

>gurochan
rip

>m@sterchan
not relevant
>>
>>537154
Gurochan is still around, senpai
>>
>>537156
oh shit
>>
>>537150
4chan: The big green goblin cock of the anonymous internet
>>
>>537150
This isn't the whole thing, is it?
>>
>>537193
That's mostly the relevant parts.
>>
>>537150
99chan should be added to the Post-/b/day chanverse section. It's where a lot of old forced memes came from, like Girugamesh.
>>
>>537193
It's missing a lot of foreign chans but as >>537198 said, they aren't really relevant.

The only one I'd add would be progrider since it became the main and only active text chan after text boards were removed from here.
>>
>>537150
8ch.pl

Also freech, endchan, and 314, which were formed/popularized in response to infinity next.
>>
the person who made this also forgot the doxxing bans and /cgl/ moving to lolcowchan
>>
Original thread this was posted in was interesting https://desustorage.org/qa/thread/475435/
>>
>>537150
>moot regrets his decision and brings them back
This was a mistake
>>
>tfw you run an obscure backwaters imageboard that will never be added to lists such as these
>>
>>537750
moot still regrets regretting it to this day
>>
>>537361

Hell, the only other text board which seemed to stick around was 4-ch, but with most of the site having fallen into total disuse.
>>
>>537985
Just went to their Games board, to see how fast it is.
It's not.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.