[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else ever get mentally drained from the stuff they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 1024x683
Does anyone else ever get mentally drained from the stuff they read on this site?
>>
only here where everyone feels the need to act smug and superior
>>
Yes. All it takes for me is a glance at /r9k/, /jp/, or any other board with a higher percentage of negative/depressed/suicidal people.
It's extremely detrimental to me mentally, but I'm apparently obsessed with coming here.
/blogshit
>>
>>537455
/jp/ is not suicidal
>>
>>537086
I've been on /his/ so that's a definite yes.
>>
>>537474
>he hasnt gone to gensokyo
>>
>>537097
I miss the camaraderie
>>
my balls get drained
>>
>>537086
Every time you read what kind of ass-backwards arguments a fanboy can give you. Makes me want to ban hammer every asshole on /a/.
>>
File: 1336531493678s.jpg (9 KB, 251x234) Image search: [Google]
1336531493678s.jpg
9 KB, 251x234
>>537474
>>
it gets old.
>>
>>537086
kys
>>
Yes. The amount of stupid garbage you see here is insane. Also, there is no way most of the users here aren't underaged.
>>
>>538209
So this post tells me that the haters are legitimate ragekids. Interesting. I'll be sure to say more things to piss you off in the future.
>>
>>537086
Depends on what you mean exactly.

The only thing that I find just completely draining is people with an agenda.
Whether it's trying to get attention, strategically force a meme, or rally support for something on 4chan

All those people need to be deleted.
>>
>>538209
You know half the time it's just because people don't want to listen to your bullshit right?

People don't have to face reality on the internet if they don't want to.
Giving ass-backwards arguments is just a more effective way to say "fuck off".
>>
>>537086
Yeah especially when coming back to 4chan after a few months of not being on it. Then I can only take a few minutes of anons loudly shitposting about black people, posting gross stuff, and all the other warped/disconnected from reality shit they come up with.
I just can't help myself though, it's like junk food.
>>
>>537086
At how absolutely absurd and delusional some of the shit is? Abso-fuckin-loutely.
>>
File: 1404429881119.jpg (26 KB, 239x230) Image search: [Google]
1404429881119.jpg
26 KB, 239x230
Absolutely. I stopped going on /v/ over a year ago because there's so much fucking shitposting, that eventually you absorb it and start to become a shitposter yourself.

Of course, now that it's election season, nearly all of 4chan is like that so I'm relapsing again.
Somebody please save me from this hell.
>>
I have been successfully disheartened by endless shitposting at me and whatever I produce, and have essentially sworn off any creative endeavours forever.

But now I'm angry all the time and mildly depressed and have problems leaving my house and making decisions because I know that whatever I end up doing, I **WILL** be shit on for it.

It's not just 4chan, of course, but 4chan is where I find the most people to shit on me. I'm not really concerned in finding a new board or forum to go to, since even when I do hit up 420chan or whatever, I just get shit on endlessly there, too.

I know it's not the content I produce or the posts I make, either; I've outright copypasted things from archives that were shitting on me and was being agreed with by lots of people, and then when I post it, it gets shit on and everyone dogpiles me just like before.
>>
File: monty.jpg (13 KB, 320x231) Image search: [Google]
monty.jpg
13 KB, 320x231
>>540516
>>
>>537086
Only /pol/ but most times you just have to know when to allow it to deflect from you
>>
>>537086
Am i draining you senpai?
>>
>>537086
yes. /his/ gets the top. /a/ goes to second. everything else is just memes.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.