[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so uh... any word on that solution to /asp/s wrestling problem yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Koryu.jpg (34 KB, 500x689) Image search: [Google]
Koryu.jpg
34 KB, 500x689
so uh... any word on that solution to /asp/s wrestling problem yet?
>>
>>536736
/asp/ being for wrestling is the solution to /sp/'s wrestling problem.
>>
>>536742
that nice, but were talking about /asp/s problems here.
>>
so uh, bump'n stuff
>>
File: 1454012881425.gif (1 MB, 367x206) Image search: [Google]
1454012881425.gif
1 MB, 367x206
>>536736
Yeah, start watching
>>
>>536736
As the video begins, a deceased man is shown lying on a car's roof. The surrounding area has been taped off and is littered with investigating police officers as well as onlookers. The video cuts to another character, a girl who breaks a mirror, then writes "I'm nothing" onto a sheet of paper. She then picks up a shard of broken glass, clenches it in her hand, and smears her blood on the note. Throughout the different scenes, a wisp of smoke meanders around the characters as their stories play out, and the human face of Chester Bennington singing the song flashes various times. Another character is a young woman throwing tomatoes at a man. At a point, the ubiquitous smoke drifts over the deceased man's body and enters his mouth, and the video begins to seemingly rewind itself, the woman throwing tomatoes at the man who is her husband or boyfriend, is shown coming home to see the man with another woman in bed suggesting they just had sex. The body of the deceased man begins to rise, falling in reverse, towards the roof of a tall building. It is revealed that the body is that of Chester, who had apparently fallen to his death. Upon landing on the roof, he joins with the rest of the band in performing the remainder of the song.
>>
>>537225
clowns
>>
File: 151.jpg (40 KB, 498x365) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
40 KB, 498x365
>>537225
>>
when someone shitposts in your non-wrestling thread just ignore them instead of whining about wrestling for 37 posts.
>>
>>537557
what thread? you killed the climbing threads

even if i made one id be bumped off or shitposted into oblivion.
>>
>>538112

Lol
We also killed the benchjump threads

Virginduel and toygun fraggles are next
>>
Jesus... the wrasslefags took over the board.

Have not been to /asp/ since I pissed off a bunch of uppity milsim faggots back around when it first showed up. Wrasslefag threads were already pretty common but now you might as well just rename it to /wwe/ now and make a new /asp/ for the other stuff.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.