[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What in your filler ? pic not related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1463763612725.jpg (257 KB, 572x1536) Image search: [Google]
1463763612725.jpg
257 KB, 572x1536
What in your filler ?
pic not related
>>
Jusst two for /tv/ right now
"general" in subjects and "*kino*" in comments
>>
*cuck*
normie
reee*
image.jpg as filename on certain boards
>>
File: When you see it.jpg (433 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
When you see it.jpg
433 KB, 1920x1080
>>536613
I found a great character (besides the one that goes on the journey) and /tv/ will never have the fine taste to appreciate her. It's sad.
>>
>>536624
collateral damage i suppose
>>
I use filters to bring some of my /tg/ interests to the top of the catalog in vaguely color coded ways and that's about it.
>>
go back to le reddit cucks
>>
>>536659
How to spot a Redditor, truth version:
>believes all website features are copied from Reddit, and therefore must be hated on to fit in.
>accuses opponents in arguments of being from obscure subreddits
>actually cares what happens on Reddit
>>
NiceDaemonette/Whiteagle
>>
>Filters
Tried it once with *btfo* and *cuck* but went back to the unfiltered vrsion pretty quick.
Now it is mostly just hiding some threads.
>>
What's the point of browsing a board if you're going to hide 30-50 threads ?
>>
>>536707
Do you actually read every single thread on a board at any given time?
>>
/a/ is garbage

i don't understand why anyone would go there
>>
>>536612
THlCK
H
l
C
K
>>
>filtering out all the things that makes /a/ "/a/"
Jesus Christ why don't you just go to /r/anime?
>>
>>536612
Stop reposting this shit on /a/
>>
>>537352
Speaking as a redditor, /r/anime has all of those things and the worst part is you can't even filter it. If you want to discuss anime while avoiding those things, 4chan is the place to go. For once, 4chan is for serious discussion and reddit is for shitposting.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.