[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is /qa/ so vehemently pro-mod/janitor? No matter what terrible
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: 1450387750942.jpg (2 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
1450387750942.jpg
2 MB, 2988x5312
Why is /qa/ so vehemently pro-mod/janitor?

No matter what terrible or idiotic act the mods and janitors commit most of /qa/ will just "yessuh mastuh" and bury their head in the sand or defend any blatantly poor decision they make, were perhaps the most "statist" board on the whole site, or is it like /q/ where most of the blatant mod supporters turned out to actually be mods/janitors themselves in the end?
>>
>>536157
Because unlike the rest of the site, we understand that what's happening is called "normal moderation."
>>
So I take it "normal moderation" and "terrible moderation" are exchangeable in this case?
>>
Why would I even be mad at the Jans/Mods? The only times I've ever been banned, I was breaking the rules. Usually knowingly. And, while there was one weird instance where a reply I made was deleted for seemingly no reason, it was a one-off and doesn't really stick out in my mind.

Wouldn't I need to be (or feel) aggrieved to care about how they do their jobs?
>>
>>536165
You must feel really clever after having come up with that. Probably chuckled to yourself a little bit before posting it.
>>
File: 1443575698769.jpg (116 KB, 784x393) Image search: [Google]
1443575698769.jpg
116 KB, 784x393
>>536169

You seem to be intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>536178
Still salty about a ban from four years ago, eh?
>>
File: 1463118711433.png (3 MB, 3329x4900) Image search: [Google]
1463118711433.png
3 MB, 3329x4900
>>536179

not mine
>>
>>536180
Funny that you somehow get an accusation of it being yours out of that post. You sure are overly defensive.
>>
File: 1454378420469.jpg (908 KB, 1662x2216) Image search: [Google]
1454378420469.jpg
908 KB, 1662x2216
>>536181

Just correcting your false statement and educating you.
>>
>>536185
What false statement, retard? Sounds like you're the one lacking an education.
>>
>>536157
Maybe because people generally come here to bitch about fags shitting up their boards
>>
>>536187

Cant come up with a proper comment so instead you post a comment akin to what an 11 year old atheist MySpace user would type?

Well done
>>
>>536200
Speak for yourself, dipshit.
>>
>>536157
OP, are you basing your opinion of an entire board on a single thread again?
You're so silly
>>
>>536178
>>536180
>>536185
Your anger about these bans shows just how deserved they were.

Now admit defeat so I can get back to video games.
>>
>>536178
>posting THREE infantile cartoon girls
enjoy your ban
>>
File: 1451241410340.jpg (190 KB, 813x899) Image search: [Google]
1451241410340.jpg
190 KB, 813x899
>>536221
>>
Personally, from my perspective, it's not my website, so however they want to run it is fine by me.
>>
>>536157
A lot of libcucks congregate on /qa/ to complain about /pol/. Of course they're pro-thought police.
>>
Neither a mod/jan hater or an admirer, they are just doing their jobs the best they can/like to do it.

Beside 4chan is the only place where they let me know why I got banned, not like other "imageboards"

To mods:
Sorry for calling for raids, like evryone I was once a new friend
>>
>>536652
What was the post?
>>
they are all leftist redditors

Security aka safespace and non-hurt feelings are more important for them than freedom
>>
I've yet to see a ban that I didn't agree with.

Maybe you should cut down on your shitposting and focus on discussing the topic for which the board in question was intended, using informative posts and high quality images. There are 3 boards, /trash/, /b/ and /s4s/, made with the express purpose of hosting your shitposting and offtopic memeing. Why don't you just go there?
>>
>>538129
>I've yet to see a ban that I didn't agree with.

>>536652

>b-but muh based infallible mods!

Easy with all that boot licking anon, the only way to become a janitor is to sign up during enrollment periods.
>>
>>538169
Not the people you are responding to, but they are exactly right. If you stay on /qa/ you will see what they are talking about. At least in the cases where people come to /qa/ to complain, the overwhelming majority are stupid idiots that blatantly broke one or more rules and deserved whatever mod action was taken against them.

There really isn't that much mod bootlicking here unless you count the couple of faggots who want to suck on swaglord's corncob. Most people come here to complain.
>>
Because /qa/ is tumblreddit
>>
>>536157
>"statist"
4chan is a privately-owned website. They can ban you for whatever reason they feel like.
>>
>>536157
/qa/ is full of modcucks

>criticise the mods
>lol go back to 8gag!
>>
>>538275
North Korea is a privately-owned country. They can kill people for whatever reason they like.
>>
>>538283
>implying anyone on 4chan cares what North Korea does
>>
If the mods are as fascist as you think, why is this thread still here?
>>
>>536157
>No matter what terrible or idiotic act the mods and janitors commit
The only "terrible and idiotic" actions they've committed is letting boards go down the shitter by being too lenient with shitposters.

I've never been banned unfairly, but I have seen shitposters get away with much worse.
>>
>>538289
kys mod
>>
>>538287
That's beside the point. Being apathetic or even encouraging the authority to abuse their power is part of being statist. Reddit and /qa/ rather let mods exercising excessive power than seeing words and opinions that hurt them. A bunch of spineless leftist cucks.
>>
>>538335
stop spamming kys just so you can spam threads that kys should be wordfiltered
>>
>>536185
>huehuehue
Fucking kek
>>
>>536157
I guess you weren't around when they were caught samefagging on /q/.
>>
If you want to post something really shitty post it on /b/. Even if the topic has a board. Your post will never be deleted on /b/
>>
>>540378
Who is "they" ?
>>
>>540397
I really don't understand why people can't get this. 4chan is set up for you to be able to do what you want it's just that you have to do it in the right place.
>>
>>536157
I'm pro-moderation, but the current team can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>538289
this
>>
>muh authority is evil I hate you dad
this will get you nowhere kid, just talk with your dad once and for all and get out of the closet
>>
>>540433
it's more like we try talking to our dad who beats us and he tells us to shut the fuck up and smacks us every time we do
>>
For over half of it:Trolling.
Just be glad that after the futafags were the biggest smug ass-holes with it on /q/, the policy about western on /d/ changed and you got to see them going:
>Oh Hiro-kun, something is wrong, the mods are taking the western off of /d/! How could you be doing this to us?! What's wrong with you?!! I hate you, you jack-ass!!!
for over a month and a half.
>>
Inconsistent mods, or a retarded userbase? I'll side with the people that put at least a little effort in to remove trash.
>>
>>540419
Because shitposters like their victim status. Just like sluts and sjws
>>
>>536157
Examples?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.