[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think the end goal is for /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: pizzagod.png (33 KB, 751x487) Image search: [Google]
pizzagod.png
33 KB, 751x487
What do you think the end goal is for /tv/?
>>
>>536093
Shit post until they die.
>>
is their favorite channel the bbc?
>>
Bring back /film/.
>>
Where do you go to see every bans? i want to see every bans too!

How?

thanks
>>
>>536139
>The purpose of this page is to give users insight into what content is being removed, and why.
Below is a sample of recent bans (not a comprehensive list of all bans), updated once per hour.

https://www.4chan.org/bans
>>
Crashing this site
>>
>>536093
I love the bans page.
>>
>>536093
hotheads, all of them.
>>
File: mummyposter go die.jpg (82 KB, 866x248) Image search: [Google]
mummyposter go die.jpg
82 KB, 866x248
>this britfaggot only gets 3 days for his constant spamming
>tfw he will evade and keep posting
Goddammit how long must we endure this faggotry ?
>>
>>536142
why does the pedospammer on /tv/ not get permabanned?
>>
>>536476
>only 3 days
Maximum number of days without mods having to waste their time with appeals when the poster is going to evade anyways.
>>
Hopefully just removing it outright. It has literally never been a good board, only "good" at finding new ways to be bad. Who would have guessed that one of the most normalfag subjects in the world brings in lowest common denominator retards who think "4chan is that epic trolling place! I'm gonna call everyone cucks and post pepes and screencap it for Facebook and /r4chan!"
>>
>>536867
>It has literally never been a good board
Hey hey, from the moment of its creation up until Avatar was released would like to have a word with you.
>>
>>536823
Because he is a mod.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 600x800
>>536175
WITH NOSHUR VIVORS!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.