[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling something degenerate is the right-wing equivalent of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1458703164547.png (225 KB, 875x1012) Image search: [Google]
1458703164547.png
225 KB, 875x1012
Calling something degenerate is the right-wing equivalent of being triggered. If you use this word you do not belong on 4chan.
>>
>>536029
>triggered
Where some fatty gets upset due to illogical reasons and leftists echo chambers funded by big business as another click in classware

>degenerate
Picking up on something you're doing which is immoral and is the reason for the downfall of society
>>
>>536038
And the butthurt /pol/tard comes in immediately. "B-b-b-b-but I'm not triggered!" You're literally posting STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE.
>>
>>536040
You can like things and admit they're degenerate. You don't have a panic attack over it.
>>
>>536040
>not refuting the main argument
>ad hominem
>>
pennis and also dicke and balls
upvote if you agree
>>
>>536042
Every single person who says something is "degenerate" always says it in an angry you aren't allowed to like this thing way. Because it triggers them. They're triggered but they call it degenerate to cover that up. Because they think placing the blame on the object makes it somehow better.
>>
>>536046
Degenerate post *downvotes*
>>
>>536029
they're both dumb retarded memes that have no meaning
it's just that one has somehow become acceptable to say in the mainstream
>>
>>536029
Yeah, I bet some people don't know that it's a christian nationalist buzzword. Stormfront was full of it. Stormfags were always easy to pick out because nobody uses such a pompous word.
>>
>>536046
upvoted
>>
>>536049
>Every single person who says something is "degenerate" always says it in an angry you aren't allowed to like this thing way

I bet you think the same thing about faggot
>>
Degenerate is just one of the many words people used to use ironically that are now used commonly on this site by stupid normalfags who just found it and find it so wacky and epic to repeat the same shitty shitposts they saw on 4chan.
>>
>>536074
Pathetic fallacy.
>>
>>536044
He is right, you people get triggered so easily
>>
>>536038

>Picking up on something you're doing which is immoral and is the reason for the downfall of society

lmao where do you think you are nerd?
>>
>>536092
This, why the fuck should anyone on fucking 4chan be concerned about whether something is immoral? Just goes to show the mindset of the people who call things degenerate.
>>
File: 1459313125219.png (110 KB, 286x217) Image search: [Google]
1459313125219.png
110 KB, 286x217
>>536092
>lmao
>>
>>536138
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>536163
delete /pol/
>>
>>536163
>>536182
/mlpol/

Nuff said.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.