[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
oh look thread raiding and derailment again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: ftntrump31206473786640x360.jpg (28 KB, 940x470) Image search: [Google]
ftntrump31206473786640x360.jpg
28 KB, 940x470
>>>/pol/74530149

Mods stop being fucking cunts, you know the people are ragebaiting anime fags into mass replying and derailing
>>
>>536006
>m-muh safe space
relax and enjoy losing your white privilege, anon.

trump won't win.
>>
>>533651

qa thread from the other day
>>
They're trying this again? Last time the mods deleted all threads like that and banned the shills which were pretending to be tripfags from the general who usually create those threads. What's wrong now?
>>
>>536025
>>>/pol/74531347

Group of people who keep coming back, im guessing they learnt their lessons last time pretending to be tripfags but they keep making '''''anti anime'''''threads which baits everyone into a flame-war, someone tried to make a new thread but it got deleted because the current one wasn't reached which you know...gave the shitposters fuel to spam "WEEEBS BTFO" which caused more arguments
>>
>>536030
Why the fuck do people care so much about this? /pol/ reminds me about how kids on the playground fight about absolutely nothing. This isn't a political discussion board, it's a place for monkeys to fling shit at each other.
>>
>deleting the non-bait thread
>keeping the bait thread

>>>/pol/74534077

Why are you allowing this
>>
>>536064
Mods are being retarded and think the threads which are made first are the legitimate. Problem is that the shills are making them before the last one reaches the bump limit, so they always get to make them first.
>>
>>536069
*are the legitimate ones
>>
>>>/pol/74534077
>>>/pol/74534810
Our le divider thread posters are apparently unfamiliar with /pol/'s ID system
Stop letting them push this anime war shit, it's been proven time and time again that nobody that doesn't have a direct interest in disrupting the general cares about it
>>
>>536006
>>536064
Why are these generals? How fucking cancerous.
>>
>>536080
theres been trump generals since 2015, theres been over 4000
>>
>>536081
Interesting, and how much moneytary compensation do you and your coworkers get for viraling mister Trump on this internet forum?
>>
>>536246
The trump generals are out of love for Donald Trump. Nobody is getting paid for it.
>>
>>536274
t. Trump campaign manager
>>
>>536394
Paul Manafort is allowed here
>>
Anime isn't related to politics and is considered off-topic on /pol/.

Donald Trump hates anime, especially moe anime. It's degenerate and immoral and will be banned when he becomes president.
>>
>>536600
>Donald Trump hates anime
he hates scantily-clad anime ladies sent to his twitter. He really doesn't care about anime in general (because it's not important compared to the rest of the bullshit the country faces) You're an idiot to think otherwise and simply projecting your own bias.
>>
>muh free speech meme
>>
lolnobodycares
>>
File: 1457986588190.jpg (48 KB, 413x438) Image search: [Google]
1457986588190.jpg
48 KB, 413x438
>>536954
>he hates scantily-clad anime ladies sent to his twitter

lol, that picture is a shoop, idiot. I tried to do the same thing to see if he responded or blocked me and he didn't do anything. I sent a shitton as well.
>>
>>537048
ah, well nevermind then. I took it at face value. Either way, he doesn't really care.
>>
>>537048
I'm just imagining Trump quietly saving it all. Probably with one of those satisfied nods he likes to do.
>>
>>536954
its fake you fucking pleb
>>
File: kup sad.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kup sad.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
>mfw /pol/ has a camwhore of their own now
Goddammit, I don't care what the content of her channel is or what youtube drama she's embroiled in, that nonsense doesn't belong on 4chan, yet faggots continue to make thread after thread which faggot mods let go on, meanwhile any objection to this change is met by shrieks of "freedom of speech".
The fact that these threads are not instantly mass-reported tells me that we've lost, /pol/ is unrecoverable.
>>
>deleting weebfags

Justice
>>
>>537383
>deleting normalfags
pottery
>>
>>74668942
>mods being corrupt
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>537496
>and i'm a fucking idiot
>>>/pol/74668942
>>
>>537498
Just report the spam button, the minion poster is nothing new

Its a legit bannable offensive flooding threads
>>
>>537513
The mods are faster at deleting "reply with" comments than minion spam, see >>537498.
Also, he's at it again.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.