[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we already fucking move Overwatch from /v/ to /vg/? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (471 KB, 1577x528) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
471 KB, 1577x528
Can we already fucking move Overwatch from /v/ to /vg/? It's fucking SPAM, there's little to no discussion and it's not even a good game, a shitty TF2 arena shooter. It's not good, not new and not original
Yes I realize there's another thread about it, but fuck it, the more the merrier in counteracting this fucking shitty redditors

neo-Blizzard is SHIT and we don't like their SHITTY GAMES
>>
>>535326
>this is not ok

Fucking /v/ cucks
>>
Dumb /v/-poster.
>>
>>535326
>it's not even a good game, a shitty TF2 arena shooter

Gee you sure sound unbiased. Fuck off, we're not going anywhere.
>>
>>535327
Yes, there is nothing good that comes from arena shooters. In fact, multiplayer games in general. Bonus points for co-op versus.
Even meme games are better
>>
>>535326
>It's fucking SPAM
Is this really what /v/ considers generals? Are you fucking serious? I guess you may as well move the ENTIRE of /v/ into /vg/, considering every other thread on that board is no different to these ones you don't like.

Fucking retards, you are literally a generalfag yourself implying that having more than a single thread for something is bad or 'spam'.
>>
>>535338
It's literally just because he doesn't like the game. He's retarded.
>>
>>535340
>>535338
Even if I did like the game, 10+ fucking threads at a time are pointless
For example I like (somewhat) Dark Souls 3 and I'm okay with there being a thread or maybe even 2, but that game has been out for some time now
Meanwhile this turd isn't even out and it's just retarded (You) fishing because it's the 4chan equivalent to upvotes
There's no discussion, only shitposting
>>
>>535338
Keep it to one thread, you fucking RETARD

CHECK THE FUCKING CATALOG BEFORE MAKING A THREAD
>>
>>535366
>>535370
Are these threads bumping threads you like off the site? If not, you don't have a problem and you're just whining for the sake of whining.
>>
>>535376
>Are these threads bumping threads you like off the site
Definitely, however few it may be, but that makes it all the more sad
>>
>>535366
>There's no discussion, only shitposting

I went in those threads to check and there's plenty of discussion.
>>
>>535378
"THICKER" isn't discussion, it' shitposting
>>
>>535379
Show me a link to a post that says "THICKER." I did not see a single post like that and I browsed hundreds of posts.
>>
>>535379
"THICKER" is not an argument, it's picking cherries
>>
File: 1462045263903.jpg (438 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462045263903.jpg
438 KB, 810x1080
>>535366
>>535370

So you want to move non-general threads to /vg/?
>>
>>535366
>>535370
>Even if I did like the game, 10+ fucking threads at a time are pointless
Welcome to fucking 4chan, please fuck off. Go back to whatever shitty forum you came from. Your culture is cancer and it doesn't belong here and I'm going to make 20 different threads for a game I like at the same time just for you, regularly. I don't even use /v/.

/v/ truly is more cancer than I thought. The board is literally generalfags who don't want generals? How bizarre.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.