[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YIIK/Knuckle Sandwich spam on /v/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: shit.jpg (1 MB, 1896x2586) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
1 MB, 1896x2586
For the last week there has been some guy spamming threads on /v/ about these two games, constantly making a new thread as soon as an old one is archived or deleted.

Anyone with half a brain or having browsed /v/ for over a week can see that it's likely not an actual marketer, but rather some butthurt guy trying to drag the games' names through the mud by false flagging and giving /v/ more reasons to hate the games. He's been using his iphone to bypass his bans, going by the image.jpg filenames.

Yet another reason why letting mobile users start threads is a bad idea.
>>
>>535173
Damn, I forgot about YIIK. That game looks awesome. Any word on a release date?
>>
He's back again.
>>>/v/338194382
>>
new info
>>
>>535173
And how would you stop mobile posting fuck wit?
>>
>>535173
Until /v/ gets mods/janitors that actually give a shit, nothing will be done.
Just accept /v/ for what it is, a worksafe version of /b/ so that actual video game discussion remains safe on /vg/ and /vp/
>>
>>536982
Ban IP ranges
>>
>>536983
It's not even /b/ since nearly every thread is video game related. It's just become a board to advertise and create circles to hate or praise a game.
>>
>>535173
I was going to say man the fuck up faggot because it's just some anon trying to trigger you, not a paid overshill, and then I saw
>Anyone with half a brain or having browsed /v/ for over a week can see that it's likely not an actual marketer, but rather some butthurt guy trying to drag the games' names through the mud by false flagging and giving /v/ more reasons to hate the games

Yeah, you're right. Phoneposting should be banned in general. Let phones lurk but not post.
>>
>>537013
How would you go about doing that exactly?
>>
>>537037
Removing posting access from the mobile site and mobile browsers. Yes, it's easy to get around. It would still be an improvement.
>>
>>537042
So the shitposters who already get around bans would get around that too. Its not gonna fix anything T-B-H
>>
>>537043
Next step would be to actually rangeban all mobile IPs. This has been widely requested and accepted as method to help this shithole but hiro was too busy looking at doctored strawpolls to bring cuck back and such.
>>
>>536700
Oh, you know what? I think this legitimately is the exact same person who got majorly autistic about Undertale and tried to "ruin discussion" by dumping infographics in every Undertale thread. He words his goal the same way.
>>
>>537236
Probably some JRPGfag assmad indieshit is getting a lot of attention and praise.
>>
>>537517
Pretty annoying to see, as someone who loves both JRPGs and indie games like Undertale.
>>
>>537037
denying posting if the filename is image.jpg would kill off iphoneposters, who for some reason are the majority of the ban evaders
>>
>>537688
You could bypass it by using Safari Upload manager
>>
Gonna bump this because he's still at it. I honestly wish that something could be done about mobile posters, they're a cancer on the face of 4chan. I don't know why he's doing this, maybe the dev fucked his girlfriend or something, but he's clearly frothing at the mouth over this indie RPG.

He's been doing this in and out every day, he might also have been the guy who would post the same Mother 4 threads every day as well.
>>
File: 7495.jpg (71 KB, 360x403) Image search: [Google]
7495.jpg
71 KB, 360x403
>>538632
What I don't understand is, it's not like he has to try to get /v/ to hate it. It already has pretty much all the qualities necessary for /v/ to call it tumblr, reddit, indie, pixel retro memeshit, which is exactly what happened any time it was mentioned before he started spamming it. All he's doing is wasting his life on something completely redundant and pointless.
>>
>>538632
I wish mods will temp put pictures and words into the spam filter to stop rampet shitposters
>>
>>538666
He's an idiot. There's no shortage of those on 4chan.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.