[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I have to wait until after I write up a post, solve the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1463535146981.jpg (75 KB, 422x767) Image search: [Google]
1463535146981.jpg
75 KB, 422x767
Why do I have to wait until after I write up a post, solve the captcha, and carefully select a smug anime girl picture to be told that I left on my proxy? I browse at work and then come home to post and I forget to turn it on. It'd be nice if there was a simpler, less clunky way.
>>
>>534681
When you say "Why" what do you mean? Are you looking for the physical cause and effect? Are you looking for the justification for the behavior? Are you looking for the logical entailment?

The reason you have to wait until all of those qualifications are met before you're told that you left on your proxy is because 4chan doesn't do ridiculous system intensive javascript on the post field to laggily remind you that your proxy is on when you start to type a post, but you're allowed to BROWSE 4chan from a proxy.
>>
>>534681
Maybe you should make some sort of script that reminds you that your proxy is on when you start to type on a 4chan page.

http://www.webmonkey.com/2010/02/get_started_with_greasemonkey/

Here's a page to help you get started.
>>
>>534681
You can select your smug anime girl before you do the captcha. That way you are not racing the clock till the captcha expires to post.
>>
>>534681
What the heck is he holding in the hand that's not holding the phone? Is that supposed to look like Tracer's gun?
>>
>>534848
Have you ever cleaned your house before?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.