[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is she so perfect bros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: vivian.gif (896 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
vivian.gif
896 KB, 700x600
Why is she so perfect bros?
>>
Because she loves burning coal
>>
She's Estonian.
>>
>>534287
Freckles and red hair.
>>
>>534302
This post.
>>
>we don't hate women we have a cartoon girl as our mascot
was gamergate the most embarrassing thing to happen online?
>>
>>534314
That's not why it was embarrassing. It's because Vivian was their way of saying "This is what all women should be like, follow us or you're not a true gamer."
>>
Who is this?
>>
That green 8 in her hair must symbolize 8gag.
>>
>>535907
Vivian left this place time ago.
>>
>>534302
what about the green theme, that adds a lot too I think
>>
File: gg.png (438 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
438 KB, 500x509
>>534314
Not sure if the most embarrassing, but pretty damn close

>Damn "SJW"s are calling us racist alt-right scum

>Quick, use black people who support us to shield us from this legitimate criticism, and unironically use the hashtag #notyourshield while doing it
>>
File: neirver lel.png (201 KB, 512x539) Image search: [Google]
neirver lel.png
201 KB, 512x539
>people kept going on about how m00t sold out incredibly hard to sjw, that's why he wouldn't allow gamergator shit on /v/ or anywhere else

>turns out it was because he didn't want e-drama shitting up his board aggressively

is the whole gamer thing still going on
>>
>>535995
The "gamer" culture is still going on. Which feels weird to me who just wants to be a human that plays videogames, not make a religion out of it.
The twitter crusade is still going with raids and such.
>>
>>536239

>twitter crusades

What Twitter crusades?
>>
>>536245
https://www.reddit.com/r/kotakuinaction

See for yourself.
>>
>>534314
It was definitely the cringiest.
>>
>>536376
No, the cringiest was "the arrival of milkless cereal :( on /qa/"
>>
>>535955
>literal ad-hominem
>"legitimate criticism"

Pick one tumblrfag.
>>
>>534314
>there are still people who continue to post on 4chan about sjws
Yes
>>
>>534314
>>534338
>>535955
>>537112

Hello tumblr shills.
>>
File: 1446644865481.jpg (25 KB, 341x339) Image search: [Google]
1446644865481.jpg
25 KB, 341x339
>>534338
>people make an animu girl mascot to represent /v/'s attitude of "I just want to play games" because they need a character to put in a game
>like 4chan has done for years with various board mascots
>GUISE THIS IS A SECRET CONSPIRACY TO BRAINWASH WOMYNKIN TO CONFORM TO THE OPPRESSIVE PATRIARCHY AND BECOME VIVIAN CLONES #chemtrails

And these are the same SJW shills who call people "tinfoil hats" and "conspiracy theorists".
>>
>>537216
Dude what? Are you high on something or how did you read that?
>>
>>537216
>I just want to play games
If that's what you actually wanted, you wouldn't need to make a mascot, argue on the internet, or even visit /v/. You'd just, you know, play fucking video games.
>>
File: 1408838880317.png (52 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1408838880317.png
52 KB, 184x184
>it's another Gamergate bait thread
>>
>>537233
Here's what you do.
1) Make mascot
2) Play video games
3) Dream about fucki^H^H^H^H^Hplaying video games with the mascot.

This way you maximize your time gaming by even doing it in the dream world.
>>
>>534314
daily reminder that gamergate did nothing wrong
>>
Why is she brushing her teeth

What does the cup symbolise
>>
>>537249
It's traced from an anime ending sequence where the short but well endowed goddess Hestia brushes her teeth.
>>
>>537253
She is brushing her teeth while standing next to the slightly taller and very cute fuckboy Bell Cranel. I wonder who the equivalent of him is in this context. Also, this is splitting hairs but it's from the opening.
>>
Shes a slut who would think you all are creepy and hang out with chad if she was real.
>>
>>538829

She's supposed to be a Tomoko clone, so not really.

>creepy
>Chad
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>538841
Have you ever even read or watched wattamote
Tomoko's ultimate goal/desire to to be a popular slut
She literally wants to be a Stacy
>>
>>539001
>wattamote
>>
>>534314
They're the equivalent of chanology. No matter how good you think the cause is, 4chan isn't your internet activism HQ. It rightly gets shut down on this site.
>>
>>539109

It's like you people have a script.
>>
>>539117
I only expected it to last a month.

It survives because people can't stop virtue signalling against it.

see
>>534314
>>539109
for examples of why it was ever a thing and why it keeps on going.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.