[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/g/ on /w/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 54745.jpg (12 KB, 260x128) Image search: [Google]
54745.jpg
12 KB, 260x128
Recently /g/ has decided to not allow desktop threads anymore which means all the people that did post there all moved to /w/ and it's a shitshow.
I get that /g/ mods have decided to clean up what was a mess but it's just moved to /w/ and created a mess there.
Having shit like this happen is fucking ridiculous:
>>1914626
>>1914641
>>1914643

Also there's 6 desktop threads right now so idk what the fuck /w/ mods are even doing.
/g/ need to fix this shit.
>>
Linked them wrong.
>>>/w/1914626
>>>/w/1914641
>>>/w/1914643
>>
/w/ is literally DESIGNED for desktop threads and anime shitposting, so i really don't see a problem. besides, are you just going to outright ban desktop threads from 4chan? highly unlikely.
>>
>>534118
>I get that /g/ mods have decided to clean up
haha, oh wow
>>
>>534118
>/w/ Board speed: 1 post per 4 minutes and 51 seconds
>/g/ Board speed: 1 post per 4.5 seconds

Deal with your dead board, Anon.
>>
Mods should just delete /g/ if they're not going to fix it. Also Hiro should stop using scummy ads, and the dev should update the Github repos.
>>
>>534786
Great post. Wanna post something on topic now?
>>
>>534788
Faggot.
>>
>>534790
Great argument, kid. I presume from the fact that you are so quickly reduced to ad hominem fallacies that you have no legitimate argument to substantiate whatever point it is you think you were making. And before you mention fallacy fallacy, this is not an instance of that; I have made no claim that you must be wrong, only that you have nothing of value to say.
>>
>>534786
I think that's what they're doing. They're just moving the desktop stuff first so they know they can post in /w/ when it's removed.
>>
>>534809
God, I hope so.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.