[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>>/co/82863424 >>>/co/82859930 >>>/co/82860209
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /qa/ - Question & Answer

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: you gotta stop.jpg (59 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
you gotta stop.jpg
59 KB, 640x479
>>>/co/82863424
>>>/co/82859930
>>>/co/82860209
>>>/co/82859589
>>>/co/82858944
>>>/co/82859813
What the fuck is going on in /co/? People shitpost over there all the time, but at least they have the courtesy to keep it to one thread. And worse, it doesn't seem like the mods are doing anything about it, since these threads have been up for hours.
>>
>>533854
/co/ mods love Marvel cock; fuck them if their favorite show is shit being flushed.
>>
>>533854
>spend months spamming the board with chris evanses
>get massively buttblasted when the same thing happens to you
>>
If /tv/ is watching it, which is possible considering that board is mostly capeshit now, well there you go.
>>
>>533854

>poor quality posting in a forum for adults to post about kids cartoons

Gee anon I wonder why, its almost like adults who watch cartoons meant for children have diminished maturity
>>
>>534334
see: /a/
>>
>>534334
Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C.S. Lewis
>>
>>533854
>People shitpost over there all the time, but at least they have the courtesy to keep it to one thread.
When did this happen? It certainty wasn't going on when BvS was getting shat upon or anytime some SJW thing that was comic related happened on twitter. You must stay in those webcomic generals about fucking some red-headed tranny.
>>
/co/ mods never hide that they think the board is a mistakes and that more mature content like movies, TV shows and actors blogs improves it.
>>
>>533854
>marveldrones cant handle shitposting
>>
>>533854
Only 6 threads? This is small time shitposting tbth
>>
>>535216
Saddler... YOU'RE small time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.